Florida Atlantic University Employee Review

View all Florida Atlantic University reviews

Productive and professional workplace.
Student Government Treasurer (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLFebruary 25, 2014
I have gained budget and fiscal knowledge in my time here at Florida Atlantic University.

Other Florida Atlantic University Employee Reviews

I thoroughly enjoyed working here
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 17, 2018
The staff were always willing to help guide me in the right direction no matter how many times I needed assistance. As a group fitness instructor and personal trainer I had the opportunity to instruct multiple types of classes, train various clients, and continually learn more about fitness and health. The hardest part was the schedule as it can be a challenge to work you schedule around one or two hours that you must be there to teach or train. And also the salary is less than most places pay. However, the best part counteracts the challenges. The best part was the support from the managers. They clearly genuinely cared for all the employees and took time out of their days to help us advance. I am forever in debt to all that they have taught me and helped me to do.
Flexable
Science Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 17, 2018
My boss was very flexible with school and extracurricular activities. It was fun working with the adviser and other students. I will truly miss working as a work study.