Florida Blue Employee Reviews in United States

fun place
Service Advocate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 11, 2016
Its a very relaxing and enjoyable place to work. I enjoy working with the people and my area. I have learned a lot working here for 10 plus years.
Productive and fun work place.
Claims examiner (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 16, 2016
Productive and fun work place. Nice people, welcoming environment. Caring people, also very supportive. Just a very positive work place all around.
It is a great company to work for
Project manager/Business Operation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2016
It is a great company to work for. It is very professional. Well organized company. No complaints at all. I would work for them again.
Excellent pay & benefits
Analytics Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 3, 2016
Multitude of opportunities for work-life balance, teleworking, flexible schedules, on-site fitness facilities, cafeterias and intramural sports.
Great Company
Service Advocate III (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 29, 2016
Great place to work. Bosses are focused on you and tuition reimbursement allows you to focus on furthering your education
web developer
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 27, 2016
But as an individual, with so many options out there, it’s really hard to decide what to learn. I know because I was that dog circling around an intersection, chasing one car after another. A good programmer’s skill set can be described as T-shaped, with shallow knowledge in many areas, but deep knowledge in at least one. But after months of stress and hard work, I was shaped more like an underscore.
Terrible Management
Service Advocate IV (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 27, 2016
I would not recommend working here unless you like people to backstab you to get ahead. Very hostile work environment, management is out for themselves and does not ever have your back. Glad that my contract ended so i can get a job that respects me for my work.
Good place to work with
QA Analyst/Tester (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2016
Good place to work with but has lot of office politics. Co-workers are not friendly. Expectations are high and training is zero
Productive and Fun Enviorment
Billing & Enrollment (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 7, 2016
A typical day for me is enrolling new customer into different insurance plans, and billing .I have learned to open minded and my co-workers are vibrant and very much full of life. The hardest part of my job was hearing different customers hardships in life, the most enjoyable was always making sure my customer was happy with their services.
Pros
Fun Enviorment
Cons
n/a
excellent company , would work for them again
Licensed Health and Life Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 24, 2016
an excellent team of management and a great working environment. I would recommend this company. Excellent working tools and other employees where very helpful and friendly.
Rewarding Career
Senior Health Insurance Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 13, 2016
A challenging position that utilized my experience and education which offered opportunities for personal and professional growth
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Commute
Awesome
Project Manager II - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 11, 2016
It was a great place to work. The team I worked with was fantastic. I would go back in a minute. I really don't have any more to say.
Productive and Fun Workplace
QHP Claims (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 3, 2016
It was a very nice experience. The atmosphere was amazing, definitely a place i could wish to get a full time position at. Great people, benefits, environment, food, personalities and location.
Na
Quality Assurance II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 2, 2016
I have nothing bad to say about this company...this company is a great company to work for. Management is great. akldhsfalkjlk alkdslk alkdjsda'lk
florida blue
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  jacksonville flMarch 1, 2016
good company wish I my temporary assignment would of turned permanent. I would actually love to work back with the company or a company like them
Quality Assurance & Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 17, 2016
I enjoyed working as a contractor at florida blue and would have liked to have stayed on but the budget was not available unfortunately.
Pros
very outgoing with employees
Cons
to me there was none
great place to work
Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 11, 2016
I honestly dont have anything bad to say about Florida Blue. good pay, good benefits, good bonuses and opportunity for advancement, good work/life balance
Pros
great place to work
Cons
nothing i can think of
Great working enviroment.
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 3, 2016
All around great company to work for. Training on company systems does leave a lot to be desired. Great managment staff.
Productive and wonderful work environment
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 31, 2016
Working for Florida Blue was absolutely a wonderful experience. I enjoyed working with such knowledgeable and genuine people. Everyone from the maintenance employee all the way up to the CEO, loves their job and what they do. I worked as a member service representative and even my members were wonderful to serve. I enhanced on my customer service experience. I learned that I enjoy working in the healthcare industry from the behind-the-scenes aspect. I woke up for work with an eagerness to serve the members of Florida Blue. The hardest part of the job was when I had to leave due to having some transportation issues after a car accident. I truly enjoyed working for Florida Blue. I enjoyed the work environment, the employees, the management, and the members I served.
Pros
Benefits, pay rate, room for advancement, experience, campus
Cons
Distance from my home, taking 3 buses from Saint Petersburg to Tampa.
professional and productive work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 27, 2016
Amazing place to work at, enjoyed everything about it. Just wish that they could have kept me but it was a new and temporary position. There is room to grow you just need your license and certain certifications. overall great company.