Florida Central Credit Union Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Horrible
Teller (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJuly 26, 2016
Not the best place to work. Good for people with no experience who want to get into banking. The turn over rate is ridiculous. They don't keep employees long because they don't pay enough. The manger is not the best which makes it not a fun place to work at. It's very fast pace so they are alway busy. And the members always complain because the turn over rate is so crazy. The members are sometimes hard to deal with.
Cons
Pay
A typical day a work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLDecember 4, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of managing many different transactions. Helping members beneficial referrals to products and services. Many days are busy, with transactions counting between 150-300 on a daily basis. Consistency and accuracy is needed and great attention to detail. Following all regulations and guidelines is very important while processing transactions and helping the members.
Pros
you get to work with the public
Cons
lots of traffic
Enjoyable place to work
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLApril 13, 2014
I learned all about credit unions products, Management was awesome. Co-workers were friendly. Nothing was hard. Everything was enjoyable.
Customers were great.
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 6, 2012
Customer service work dealing with cash.
Sales goals
Little supervision
Somewhat disorganized
Pros
good health benefits
Cons
political
Member Services Representative
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2012
Managed high volume, inbound customer service inquiries providing answers and issue resolution to members. Continuously recognized by management for providing the highest levels of service and exceeding call volume requirements
Fast pace, friendly
Head Teller /Credit Union (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 13, 2012
Florida Central Credit Union was a wonderful place to work in years past. Due to the economic downfall, many companies have taken it upon to valuated there employees somewhat unfairly, due to the great demand of work. Therefore replacing them with new hire. I know for a fact that my position has not been able to be filled to their expectation for about six months or more. I was a responsible employee, and I knew my job to the smallest detail. Due to new management, I was dismissed. Every job has its chalenges and rewards. But overall I truly enjoyed the interaction I had with my members, and to this day I have many members that truly believe that my dismissal was a great loss for their company. My co-workers were hard working individuals with specific personalities and characteristics. Overall it was a very nice group of employees.
Pros
many rewards and lunchins for goals met.
Cons
disfuctional members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Florida Central Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2