Florida Coastal School of Law

Florida Coastal School of Law Employer Reviews

Easy to work for.
Professor of Law (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 24, 2014
I have enjoyed working for Florida Coastal School of law and I hope to continue to do so in the future.
Fair work for a federal work study
IT Help Desk Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 27, 2013
I assisted students and professors with any issues they had with their personal computers or the school's computers, escalating any issues I could not resolve on my own.
Great experience
Pro Bono Volunteer for Citizen's Day (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2013
Fun,fun and more fun. Practicing lawyers where a pleasure working with and student organizers really knew what they where doing. Everything ran smoothly and efficiently.
Run far away
professor (Current Employee), JacksonvilleSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: decent office space
Cons: everything else
Terrible management - absolutely no regard for employees or students. It's all about the money for this corporation (I'm reluctant to even call it a school).
HORRIBLE COMPANY!
Faculty Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: i'll have to get back to you.
Cons: management
Coastal Law has mastered the art of manipulation and deception. If you admire a company whose philosophy/mission is in stark contrast to its management and operation, by all means apply. Coastal is the epitome of the right hand having no idea what the left hand is doing, and Infilaw purposely designed it that way. How better to fleece everyone? Make – more... no mistake, the designation of "for profit" has never been truer of any company - at the expense of its faculty, staff, and sadly, its students. Understanding that jobs are very hard to come by these days, there is no way in good conscience I could recommend this company. – less
A school in constant change
Officer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 2, 2013
Pros: tight knit community that cares about one another
Cons: owners don't seem to care about the fate of the school or the people working there.
Florida Coastal has always found it hard to find it's only foothold in the community both in Jacksonville but in the education community as well. With the owners seemly trying to ring every dollar they can out of the school, the ground seems to be a little more shakier every day.
Upper Management was not knowledgable on interpersonal skills.
Mail Room Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2013
I learned a lot form this job and how not to be a manager. I would not recommend this company to anyone. The Human Resource Department was in shambles and the most enjoyable part of the day was the co-workers.
Law Library
Library Clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 5, 2012
Organize and supervise the services and activities at the reference department, including providing reference service to patrons. Assist law school students with operational activities such as shelving materials and other class related activities.
Love working in Admissions
Admissions Assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 20, 2012
Pros: wonderful people
Cons: room for advancement
Love working in Admissions!
Co-workers are wonderful!
I've met so many people from different places.