As the largest hospital system in Central Florida and the busiest hospital in the nation, Florida Hospital cares for more than one million patients a year. First established in 1908, Florida Hospital is a faith-based, acute-care, not-for-profit health care organization in a fast-growing, tri-county area of Central Florida. We are:
• Ranked the #1 hospital in the state of Florida by U.S. News & World Report.
• Named A Top 100 Company for Working Families by the Orlando Sentinel.
• The third-largest employer in the Central Florida area.
• Part of a larger faith-based network of 24 hospitals in the Florida Adventist Health System.
• Distinguished as the main flagship facility of the entire 44 Hospital Adventist Health System.
• One of the premier health care systems in all of the United States, in all major medical specialties.
• Through our community outreach staff members dedicated their time and talents to areas of need here in Central Florida and throughout the world.
Our ten hospitals include:
• Florida Hospital Altamonte
• Florida Hospital Apopka
• Florida Hospital Celebration Health
• Florida Hospital East Orlando
• Florida Hospital for Children
• Florida Hospital Kissimmee
• Florida Hospital Lake Mary ER
• Florida Hospital Orlando
• Florida Hospital Winter Garden
• Florida Hospital Winter Park
Our Mission: Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
You can get to know who we are and what truly makes us different, by our holistic view of caring, with a mission to heal the mind, body and spirit of each person we touch. It is more than just a commitment to health care; it is a commitment to whole care.
Few hospital systems can match the uniqueness of Florida Hospital’s faith-based atmosphere. We hold a belief that we are each doing God’s work in our own special way. This creates an environment of respect for one another, where we work to fulfill our individual potential and share our gifts with the world. The Florida Hospital team is open and welcoming to people of all faiths and backgrounds. Come here and know that you belong.
Life in Central Florida: Orlando and the Surrounding Communities
Famous attractions. Easy beach access in minutes. Beautiful parks, natural springs and lakes. Wonderful and unique neighborhoods for with down-home and upscale shopping and outlet malls. Gourmet dining. Professional sports. World-class golf courses. You name it … because living in Central Florida has something to offer everyone!
Florida Hospital affords equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment, regardless of race, creed, color, disability, sex, age, national origin or marital status. – less
45 salaries reported
$51,642 per year
14 salaries reported
$23,846 per year
15 salaries reported
$25,191 per year