Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center consists of two campuses: a 277-bed main hospital in Daytona Beach and a 119-bed hospital in Ormond Beach, as well as our new outpatient facility, located at the Pavilion at Port Orange. At Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers. If you believe that you have both the skills and compassion that we expect from all members of our team, we would love to hear from you.
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is owned and operated by Adventist Health System, a faith-based health care organization. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. At Florida Hospital Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers.
• We are a recipient of the 2012 Governor’s Sterling Award, which is the highest award an organization in Florida can receive for performance excellence.
• Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for fifth year in a row.
• “A” rating on patient safety from The Leapfrog Group based on our exemplary services, processes and structures.
• The Joint Commission has recognized Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
• 2013 Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Hospital” - Daytona Beach News-Journal & Hometown News
We offer career opportunities in a variety of setting from physician office practices, to acute care and home care.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. – less