Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center

Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center Employer Reviews

Great place and environment!
Environmental Services Attendant (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLApril 28, 2014
Pros: decent pay, $5 lunch credit, meeting lots of great people
Cons: hard work...sometime downright disgusting, food in cafe is expensive, i have outgrown the job.
I clean the hospital. Not the most fun job in the hospital, but the work is consistent. The management is great. Coming from someone that is all over every square inch of that place, I can say that almost everyone there has a nice demeanor. I just graduated college and I am looking forward to other opportunities within the same company.
Enjoyable and educational place to work
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLMarch 18, 2014
This Company has a good work environment and an enviable patient care record
The staff is hardworking and skilled.
Radiological Technologist (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 10, 2014
Everyone works as a team. The techs are very knowledgeable.
I love my job,,
Unit Secretary, Serv Excellence Clin., PCTII (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLDecember 3, 2013
Pros: spiritual family atmosphere. everyone respects each other.
This has been one of the best places I have ever worked..

A lot has changed since last January, and I feel more like a number now instead of the valued employee I once was. Which was what attracted me in the first place.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with and the patients I care for.. and is what I love the most.

The hardest – more... part of the job are the physical demands when your short staffed. – less
Fullfilling
Sonographer (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLAugust 24, 2013
Pros: learning oportunities that where made availble
Cons: manamement needed to be more considerate of workers
Very grateful for the radiologists that made our job as techs more enjoyable with their encouragement and always helping us learn. Greatly appriciated my coworker very
Productive place of employment with a wonderful work enviornment.
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FloridaFebruary 21, 2013
I would recommend this hospital for all job-seekers in the medical industry as well as patients needing medical attention.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FloridaAugust 27, 2012
This organization has been great working with my very busy schedule with school.

September 14, 2012

I am currently working part time at dr office in Port orange and would love to work for Florida hospital but have not been able to get any response when i apply for positions there. I went to school for MA and have lots of experience in adminstrative duties in the medical field. So what is the key to success in landing a position there?

Helping others become my independent on them self
Unit Secretary & Patient Care Tech. (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJuly 27, 2012
i work with some of the most caring people i know. i work with patients coming out of heart surgery that are need everyday asst. on healing to be able and go home and be able to do for them selves. the most rewarding part of my job is that i'm touching someones life that is getting better and is able to go home and be with there family.

i also do desk – more... work and helping out the charge nurses by answering call lights and consulting doctors. – less
Helping others get become my independent on them self
Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJuly 27, 2012