Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel

Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel Employee Reviews

Enjoyable place to work family atmosphere
Transporter (Current Employee), Wesley Chapel, FloridaMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: When a patient gets bad news
Typical day at work is dealing with patients, making sure I have them ready for their test, trying to make sure they are calm. Also I make sure first thing in the morning that all rooms are stocked and ready o go. At Florida Hospital I learned how to work as a family. We all worked together to achieve the ultimate goal of the best patient care. The hardest part of the job is when the patient has unexpected bad news, and the greatest part is just getting to know the patients and making them smile. I have to say, my manager is the best manager I have ever had. she cares and will do anything for you outside of work to help you out.
Inexperience Management
Health Information Management Technician (Former Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLAugust 5, 2014
Pros: new hospital
Cons: generic healthcare benefits
Inexperienced Management, make commitments but never follow through.

Redundant work and lacks advancement.

Worked in an enclosed file/storage room with no windows.

Nice co-workers overall.

Expects the employee to have a degree for a entry-level job.
Fun
Gift Shop Volunteer (Former Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLJune 25, 2014
The staff are great people, and so are the guests. The environment is clean and very modern.
No comment
Part time Staff Therapist (Former Employee), Wesley Chapel, FloridaOctober 22, 2013
I was hired to do PFTs, EKGs and assist with bronchoscopies. I was then expected to learn how to perform as a regular staff therapist to help out when needed because they only staffed one therapist for the entire hospital at the time. I was to take the CPFT exam within my first 3 months of hire, which I took a little late and did not pass the exam by 1 questions and I was then let go from employment.
Great CEO but management needs help
Assisting nursing (Current Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLJuly 25, 2013
Pros: beautiful new hospital and equipment. great ceo
Cons: poor communication, management still seems to be learning
The hospital is still in its toddler stage. There are a lot of kinks that need to be worked out throughout the hospital. Communication is poor between management and staff.