Pros: teamwork, positive attitude, confidencial
-We prepare and stock our exam rooms
-Scanned file documents for any paperwork that needs to be put into the computer system
- Assisted with Flu/ Pneumonia Vaccines Clinic
- Brought patients into their rooms, reviewed their vitals, medications, allergies
-Prepared prescription refill requests they need for doctors signature
- Prepared and documented injections of Testosterone, B12 vitamins/ Pro-Crit, Hepatitis A & B
vaccines, Depo- Medrol, Rocephin, T-dap, and Toradol
- Experience with Pre-OP, EKGs, Spirometer, Port Flush and Pap Smear
- Assisted with any doctors that needed coverage
- Established new patients with their past medical history, surgeries they've had, their social/ family
history, as well as consent forms
- Urinalysis, Strep-Test and Pregnancy In-house Labs
-The hardest part about my job is talking with the patients on the phone because I am hard-of-hearing.
-The most enjoyable part of the job was giving the injections since I am very comfortable with it.