Florida Medical Clinic

Florida Medical Clinic Employee Reviews in United States

Fmc
Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLJuly 12, 2016
The office I was at was fun, and taught me lots of new skills, but was without a manger and was understaffed so I began to float around to different offices which was a perfect fit for me becaus eit granted me the opportunity to learn several diffferent specialties. The only complaint I had was the travel and the lack of compensation for the distances I would travel daily.
I enjoyed my time and I got to learn from a great staff
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLMarch 23, 2016
I got to learn a lot of things that will help in my career as a MA and the staff where all very nice and helpful and showed me a lot of things and were all ways willing to help me and teach the ways they did things in the office!
Pros
great and friendly and caring staff
Cons
having to leave
Excellent place to work
CST (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2016
Great staff, Treat each employee as if they are the most important person on earth, Fabulous patient care.Always willing to go the extra mile for you.
Pros
positive atmosphere
Cons
not able to get fulltime hours
Clinical Rotation
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLApril 14, 2016
Excellent experience, friendly and caring phlebotomist. Very easy going patients. Not a rush them in and out place.Clinic was well managed.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
pay not great
A professional work environment with helpful and friendly employees
Phlebotomy Technician Externship (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLSeptember 25, 2015
My experience with Florida Medical Clinic was a great experience. I learned different techniques and skills I will use in the future to better myself as a licensed phlebotomist.
Pros
Co-workers willing to share their knowlege and skill with other employees
Cons
Everything was a positive experience
Creative work environment
Marketing Assistant/Foundation Manager (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLSeptember 24, 2015
As the marketing assistant, I enjoyed creating newspaper advertisements, a new website and specialty brochures. The position expanded in to the foundation manager which assisted in developing a nonprofit foundation to give back to the community which is more rewarding than any other job.
fmc
Medical Assistant -Floater (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2015
florida medical clinic as a whole is an amazing company. the one con of this corporate is the fact that it is no long about the patient no matter how much they preach to us "customer service" it is all about how much the "higher ups" can get out of all of us. i myself do not use any of the benifits and i still get paid less that what i should. i go above and beyond for the company first one in and i still dont get recognizaed as an idivdual nor for my hard work.
Wonderful place to work
Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLAugust 22, 2015
The Florida medical clinic has wonderful benefits, an awesome CEO and a team of employees that always have the best interest of the patient. This is the best employer I have ever had the pleasure of working for.
Externship
Medical Assistant-Externship (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLSeptember 22, 2015
I succeeded 200 hours of externship working in Family Practice. It was a great start of taking vitals, reviewing medications and allergies and giving injections.
Professional
Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2015
Great opportunities to help clients. Co-workers are always willing to help each other and are willing to help individuals receiving services. The healthcare providers are full of knowledge and are very caring for the patient's well-being.
Great place to work.
Surgery Coordinator Orthopaedics (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 3, 2015
Great environment. Great physicians and staff. I learned a lot while employed there. I loved learning and working directly with the spine surgeon. My days were always busy with paperwork, phone calls, emails and personal interactions with the patients, physicians and co-workers.
Worked on my own
Check In Check Out (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 23, 2015
Answered approximately 60+ telephone calls daily and reported to Doctor patient staus and refill requests. Monitored and processed faxes. Scheduled appointments, created new patient files with demographics, verified insurance. Verified daily appointments. Requested and processed medical record requests. Covered Check in and check out.
Pros
worked on my own
no comment
Check in clerk (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLJuly 31, 2015
patient interaction is amazing, making a difference in peoples healthcare. Awesome group of physicians to work for, involved in our community to make a difference.
Florida medical Clinic is a multiple specialty facility with opportunity for advancement.
Medical Assistant-Floater (Former Employee) –  All locationsMarch 6, 2015
FMC is a well rounded company, plenty of opportunity for advancement. FMC has several locations in Tampa, Zephyrhills, Land O' Lakes, Trinity, Wesley Chapel and Brandon.
Pros
free lunches, good benefits, 401k matching
Cons
some offices run late so you are expected to stay late as well.
Great
Check in clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FlAugust 25, 2015
I loved working here. I just wish that "clicks" and favoritism wasn't such a huge issue. Other than that, great place to work.
exciting and challenging
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 7, 2015
We promote teamwork which is very important to patient care. Your day is always exciting and challenging. Patient care is always priority
Enjoyable place to work
Ultrasonographer (Current Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLMay 21, 2015
Busy and productive place to work. Enjoyed the interaction with the radiologists, patients, and co-workers. Hardest part of the job was the commute.
Pros
Enjoyable place to work
Cons
Long commute to work
Challenging
Courier (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLJuly 14, 2014
A typical day for me started at 7:20 A.M. and ended at 5:15 P.M. My Task was to deliver all medical/office supplies to each and every office between 2 of us. I learned how to drive professionally through driving 150 miles a day. I only had 6 co workers in my department but I saw and obtained a relationship with over 900 employees. Figured out what they needed and delivered it. Worked on own so I am very independent. I don't have to be told what to do every 5 minutes to understand what needs to be accomplished. This workload became stressful because as the company grew, we had to make more stops. We already had a full schedule and more workload was conducted.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no lunch break
, Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  ZephyrhillsMay 1, 2015
Very fun atmosphere to work in. Was a great learning tool to help further my job experience and to learn what type of work I wanted to do. Very relaxed and fun atmosphere to work in.
Great learning experience
Check-in/out Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 19, 2014
A typical day at work consisted on answering calls, checking in and out patients, making sure all information was accurate in their chart, requested records and labs for both new and follow ups, provided samples of medications to patients that were in need, collected all copays and co-insurance as necessary. Schedule follow ups, confirmed all appointments, verified all insurances and requested referrals if needed. I enjoyed it cause I stay busy most of the time
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short-breakes