Florida Medical Clinic Employee Reviews

Some of the employees were awesome easy going.
Medical Receptionist (Reason for Leaving (Former Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLNovember 28, 2017
Management never appreciated hard work only pointed out what you’ve done wrong more then what has been done right. Just a negative and toxic over all.
Pros
Benefits, hours, overtime
Cons
Negative environment, under appreciated
productive and fun work place
Surgical/Procedure Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 17, 2017
Your day started off the a busy start and ended with a busy closing. The staff is great and the physician is understanding and easy going. Management is also great and likes to help out when needed.
Never Ending Days
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLNovember 15, 2017
The feeling of comfort you got from the patient in front of you was the most rewarding part.

The office work was never ending, to the point that the piles just kept growing day by day. It was a very unorganized environment, very fast-paced, patients scheduled every 15 mins, but appointments lasting longer than the 15 minutes. traveling was mandatory, from Brandon to Wesley Chapel to Carrollwood (unpaid mileage).
Wonderful atmosphere with great comraderie amongst team members
Front Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FL 33542November 12, 2017
It has been a great place to work these past 13 years. I have had the opportunity to work amongst great providers and office coworkers. The knowledge that I take from this office is immeasurable..
Pros
Free lunches, great hours
Fmc ar
Insurance Revenue Specialist (Current Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLOctober 15, 2017
FMC is a great place to work. its overwhelming initially but once you find an order to go by it becomes a lot easier. I would recommend FMC billing department if you like to research and problem solve.
Not a place for professionals
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lutz, FLOctober 10, 2017
Nice staff but need to learn and staff professional. No sense of compassion for patient needs. I come to work stressed everyday. In my opinion, no professionalism between the provider and staff.
Easy going, nice employees
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLOctober 9, 2017
A typical day at work was very easy and laid back. Every fellow employee or patient at Florida Medical Clinic we’re very easy to get along with. Days were fun and enjoyable.
Horrible workplace
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 2, 2017
I wouldn't recommend working here, unless you're ok with the supervisor micromanaging, giving dirty looks to you, are asked personal questions about medical history. Also, the administrators will have the supervisors back no matter how wrong they are and how right you are. The providers will put you down and make you feel like it's your fault if you have a problem with the medical staff. Horrible place to work and I wouldn't recommend it. On top of that, you're overworked, only allowed a 20 minute lunch which will be docked from your pay, no breaks, lots of attitude and dirty looks, and low pay for the specialty clinics. Stay far away from this company.
Pros
Cons
Overworked, 20 minute lunches, micromanaging, no breaks, poor administrators
Okay place to work
Referral Clerk / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 25, 2017
The Doctor I worked for is amazing, they have good benefits , the only bad thing is that there is a high turn around rate, they dont look into applicants the way they should. The supervisor that was hired to replace old supervisor was previously an MA and she didnt know anything about the office
Pros
free lunches and breakfast
Cons
not enough help in office
Nice Environment for Externship
Medical Assistant- Externship (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 23, 2017
Nice Environment for Internship. Everyone there are nice, helpful, teamwork plays a big role, caring workers. I've had a great experience at FMC overall, it gave me an idea of what to expect in the field. It was a pleasure for such an amazing opportunity working with people on daily and caring for them.
Great place to work at!
MD (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 4, 2017
I have been with FMC for 13 years and have no intention to leave, unless I find a better opportunity in DC or VA area as my elderly mom leaves there. If I move it would be for family reasons.
productive work place
Revenue Specialist/Charge poster (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2017
fast pace company and everyone is very helpful. I have worked for the company for 4 years and I have learned a whole lot from the company. I was able to work AR and posting for different specialties.
pros and cons
Referral Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2017
The office I work in has a lot of perks, free lunches most days, relaxed most of the time but there are some cons, low pay, not a lot of room for advancement.
My overall experience at Florida Medical Clinic
Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dade City, FLAugust 4, 2017
Florida Medical is a good place to work. I've never had any issues with an employer or employee. It has a friendly environment, with everyone willing to help each other out. However, Some job benefits could be better.
Surgery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLAugust 1, 2017
I absolutely loved working here, I only left to stay home with my children. Would go back in a heartbeat if I lived closer. GREAT benefits, GREAT atmosphere.
Lab Assistant
Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLJuly 21, 2017
I work in the Zephyrhills office and this place is awful to work at. There's so much favoritism that goes on here and some people are treated so bad. Good workers quit because of how we get treated.
We don't get paid good either.
Pros
Lab week
Cons
Every thing else
Not very good
Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  CarrolwoodJuly 12, 2017
I liked working here at first, and maybe it's just the department i'm in (lab), but the management showed there true colors day by day. The favoritism is astounding. They treat everyone differently and unfairly, and that's not just me. The best part I think is the Christmas party.
A great company with a vision to grow in the community and serve their patients.
PHYSICIAN CONTRACTING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLJune 20, 2017
I learned so much working for FMC and would have continued with them until retirement age, but due to new Management in the CBO my position was replaced with outside staff,
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
I had to leave
Great workplace and family atmosphere
Imaging Clerk/Scanner (Current Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLJune 13, 2017
Great company to work for and quick advancement however dont expect to make millions. They do have fun activities and include everyone on things work related. Doctors and staff are always pleasant and courteous and want to see you succeed.
Pros
Free Lunches, discount tickets, percentage off retail stores
Cons
Healthcare prices too high, pay
Fun place to work
X-Ray Technologist and Mammographer (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLJune 7, 2017
This is a facility that we preformed both mammograms and diagnostic x-rays.
Depending on the day we could be extremely busy or extremely slow.
Staff was very team oriented, willing to help in any modality that needed assistance.
Pros
Staff was teamwork oriented
Cons
Low Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Florida Medical Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.