Florida Medical Clinic

Florida Medical Clinic Employee Reviews

Organized and good training program
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Ambulatory Surgery CenterSeptember 13, 2016
Room for advancement. Good co workers. Excellent administration.
Hardest part of my job is the hours are sometime unpredictable. Enjoy the managment's ability to work with schedules and be understanding of training and education that is needed. Provides excellent learning envionment.
Pros
Training, coworkers and staff
Cons
Healthcare/benefits
Fmc
Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLJuly 12, 2016
The office I was at was fun, and taught me lots of new skills, but was without a manger and was understaffed so I began to float around to different offices which was a perfect fit for me becaus eit granted me the opportunity to learn several diffferent specialties. The only complaint I had was the travel and the lack of compensation for the distances I would travel daily.
Would have been a wonderful place to work.....
Check In/Out (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLJanuary 2, 2017
this particular office/department would have been a wonderful place to work, but unfortunately favoritism was always the issue. overworked for little pay! micro managing, unprofessional in front of patients. Not appreciated at all for hard work and long hours and yet expect you to go above and beyond. Issues were never resolved.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
lunch break cut short, favortism, ridiculous micro managing
Avoid working here unless you are a Nurse or MD
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  new tampaNovember 17, 2016
Very low pay and high work load. The bosses favor a lot so if you're not a favorite you will always be working very hard. Co-workers are very lazy and get away with it because they are the managers favorite. Would not recommend working at FMC because the pay they start you with is horrible. I was started off with less than 13.00 to do all positions at the FMC group.
Pros
free lunch with reps
Cons
short breakes, high work load and terrible pay
smoking mirrors
Surgery Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 12, 2016
Overworked for so little pay. Micro managing, Yelling in front of patients. Not appreciated for hard work and long hours.
Cons
healthcare
Fmc
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 29, 2016
I worked here part time in several different positions while in high school and college. Great job for a young adult and even better for someone pursuing a career. I moved out of the city and had to leave.
Productive challenging and fun
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLJanuary 3, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company alot I did things i had never done , i learned alot of new things from managers and co-workers we all were team players. Sometimes days are ruff be we always managed to make through the bad days.
A great place to work
Worked hard collecting for over 157 providers (Former Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLJuly 26, 2016
No loyalty, after 12 years of management, they hired a new Director who brought in her own staff which displaced me.
I was the collection manager for 9 years then transferred to the contracting manager position. I had learned a lot from FMC over 12 years of employment.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Drama
Work Place
Check In Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLJanuary 10, 2017
Very busy. Patient friendly. I learned a whole new system, and learned about insurances. I enjoyed being around patients and taking care of them.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Rude employees
Productive workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLFebruary 1, 2017
Organized work place for the most part. We worked as a team to always get the job done in a timely manner and made sure the patient was the number one priority at all times.
First HR job
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLOctober 11, 2016
I fell into this job after the military and really enjoyed the HR realm. I became a SHRM member and felt after a couple of years I wanted to be more than an assistant and more pay was needed.
good vibes
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 17, 2016
nice people the hardest part about the job was getting the patient the apoinments that they wanted. and getting them to be on time
fmc
Medical Assistant -Floater (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2015
florida medical clinic as a whole is an amazing company. the one con of this corporate is the fact that it is no long about the patient no matter how much they preach to us "customer service" it is all about how much the "higher ups" can get out of all of us. i myself do not use any of the benifits and i still get paid less that what i should. i go above and beyond for the company first one in and i still dont get recognizaed as an idivdual nor for my hard work.
Wonderful place to work
Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLAugust 22, 2015
The Florida medical clinic has wonderful benefits, an awesome CEO and a team of employees that always have the best interest of the patient. This is the best employer I have ever had the pleasure of working for.
Florida medical Clinic is a multiple specialty facility with opportunity for advancement.
Medical Assistant-Floater (Former Employee) –  All locationsMarch 6, 2015
FMC is a well rounded company, plenty of opportunity for advancement. FMC has several locations in Tampa, Zephyrhills, Land O' Lakes, Trinity, Wesley Chapel and Brandon.
Pros
Free lunches, good benefits, 401k matching
Cons
Some offices run late so you are expected to stay late as well.
I enjoyed my time and I got to learn from a great staff
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLMarch 23, 2016
I got to learn a lot of things that will help in my career as a MA and the staff where all very nice and helpful and showed me a lot of things and were all ways willing to help me and teach the ways they did things in the office!
Pros
great and friendly and caring staff
Cons
having to leave
Great company and co workers.
Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 10, 2014
Great company and co workers. Learned a lot in a short period of time. The hardest part is dealing with the patients and at times management. I enjoy my work schedule and the benefits.
Busy and Friendly atmosphere
Administrative Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 11, 2014
Friendly staff, unreasonable compensation, not many opportunities for advancement.
Clean, organized, down to earth clinic
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2012
Great company, deals with all medical fields, good healthcare benefits, great patient care.
Pros
401k, paided time off, health care plans, family clinic
Cons
far from home, little pay, low quality computer system
Excellent place to work
CST (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2016
Great staff, Treat each employee as if they are the most important person on earth, Fabulous patient care.Always willing to go the extra mile for you.
Pros
positive atmosphere
Cons
not able to get fulltime hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Florida Medical Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval