Florida Physicians Medical Group

Florida Physicians Medical Group Employee Reviews

Office nurse at Primary care office
Nurse in primary care office (Former Employee), Sebring, FLAugust 17, 2013
Typical day: Logging into computer, test controls on equipment, call patients back about questions or concerns, scan lab into EMR system. Call and treat pt for abnormal test. Answer and address any task that have been sent by other staff concerning patients. Room Patients ( vital signs, complaints, review medication ), entering information into patients chart. Cleaning rooms. Prepare procedures. Order any labs or radiology pt that are seen need. Continue between patients to address phone calls and task. Check the faxes and address faxing ( which can be medication refills, records releases, consult notes or test results). Filing charts. Helping schedule appointments. Order supplies and medications.
What I have learned at that position is how to adapt to all different ages of patients. Give vaccines and physicals.
I feel management for the most part are helpful and work to make a better work environment.
My coworkers and I got along great no problems.
The hardest part of my job would be dealing with drug seeking patients.
The most enjoyable part of my jobs patient care,patient education and watching them get better with time and treatment.
Maintained patient check out flow for busy doctor office
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 31, 2013
Answered phones, made patient flow up appointments for a busy five doctor physician office.
Great work environment
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Maitland, FLJanuary 29, 2013
Great experience in working with different Physicians and learning about different practices and specialties
entergetic ,awesome enviorment
X-Ray / Bone Density Tech. / Medical Asst (Former Employee), Tavares, FLMay 17, 2012
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: meeting some really negitive people
fast paced, entergetic,always something to do, your own job or helping others.
team work is a must
there to help
co-workers were awesome
dealing with really horrible injuries[life threating]
something new every day

About Florida Physicians Medical Group

Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare's mission is to serve the community, and boy, does it! One of the country's largest – Read more