Florida Production Engineering Employee Reviews in United States

Good Place to work
Team Leader of the line & Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLJune 26, 2016
This Company may a lot parts of cars ,they work with many plastic molds ,and build covers of airs bags and many more parts to assemble ,it is a very good company where there is a lot overtime
Pros
Salary, hollidays
nice clean cool
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLMarch 13, 2016
The building is a controlled environment and nice and clean machines and equipment. 10 hr. shifts four days a week they treat you like they can replace you and don't care about you
absolute terror to work at
mindless zombie following orders (Former Employee) –  new madisonSeptember 23, 2015
Stayed a week. The management is horrible long hours 7 day weeks no days off. Their is a lot of favoritism goin on. I spent a good bit of time doing things that require two people but by myself while their was alot of people standing. Paint smell is unbearable and poorly ventilated. Breaks never come on time. Very poor morale throughout. Literally witnessed at least 15 people quit in a few days time. Absolute worst experience I've had at a job.
Pros
not one other than big checks.
Cons
7 day weeks long hours terrible leadership
Run Away
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  New Madison, OHOctober 25, 2015
This place is run by the most incompetent people I've ever seen. They don't have the slightest idea what there doing. Run away because there is no future to this company.
factory
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  circlevilleSeptember 25, 2015
The hardest part of my job was making sure there were no errors in the plastic parts that had be shipped straight to the Honda Factory.
Pros
$$$
Cons
lay-off
High work pace, high stress
Production Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLJune 4, 2015
Work can be very fulfilling yet eat into family private life. Demanding environment with little room for error. Different departments at times not all ways on the same page or headed in the same direction toward achieving set goals.
good place to work
Packaging Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 12, 2015
While i was working there . It was a good place to work at.. Great go workers.. the most enjoyable part was working with the costumers ..

inventory..etc etc
Pros
good people
Cons
short breaks
Productive and enjoyable work environment
Associate Staffing (Former Employee) –  New Madison, OHSeptember 8, 2014
Coming to work and doing my job. Knowing that I am appreciated for the quality of work I produce. Using the knowledge and training I have been taught to succeed in the position. Working as a team to get things accomplished at a timely manner. The hardest part of the job is know that I work my hardest and produced something great. The most enjoyable part of my job would be leaving knowing I did a good job.
Pros
breaks, proper training
Cons
overtime
Takes a great deal of home and social life away.
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 26, 2014
A typical day at FPE was 12 hours long from 7am to 7pm, standing and inspecting chrome plated car parts. I learned how to inspect chrome plated material. Management was not understanding of employees lives outside of work so getting a day off when needed was impossible unless a point went against you. My co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of my job was the long hours with 3 very short breaks. The most enjoyable part was never worrying about not having enough hours.
Pros
guaranteed hours
Cons
12 hour work days with short breaks
FPE was a good company to work for.
Program Manager, (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FloridaAugust 18, 2012
FPE was a good company to work for. They had a good management team in place and good people working there.
Overall I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
good atmosphere. safe and clean work environment, great people to work with.
Cons
low compensation.
Its a job.
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Circleville, OHJune 21, 2014
clock in , produce automotive plastic parts, clock out.

Manufacturing.

Poor.

like family.

quantity and quality at the same time.

Day shift hours, and close to home.
Pros
1st shift and close to home.
Cons
expect a lot give little.
good place to work
Operator (Former Employee) –  New Madison, OHOctober 8, 2012
you get treated like a human instead of a robot. Quite a few perks for full-time employees. The auto industry is up and down and unfortunately so are the jobs here.
productive and fun place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  New Madison, OHDecember 30, 2013
I gained a lot of experience when I worked there. the people were fun to work with. I enjoyed working on the clip machine the most
Stressful working conditions
ASSEMBLY OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLJuly 30, 2015
Arrive at work at 6 am get job assignment from coordinator If it was a Monday couldn't get started usually until 8 am. Other days the person you are relieving is gone or leaves when you arrive if your lucky you get a talker who will give you a heads up about problems experienced on their shift. Usually there is a back up of parts that have to be processed before you get to the parts that are coming out of the machine continuously while your trying to catch up. Breaks are as can be given. Example:
Monday you went to break at 8:30 am. Tuesday you go at 9:45 am. Wed if you weren't forgotten you got to go some time between those 2 times. I learned that the left hand almost never even knows the right hand exists within this company. Outside of the production floor Management is concerned with Quality last but tells the employees it is first." If parts are wrong stop the process until it is fixed."When an employee tries to do that very thing he or she is berated for stopping the process and told by management to "Leave it alone they will deal with it!!!" When the scrap run is reported at the end of the shift the employee is berated for allowing the scrap to get that high. The hardest part of the job is to get conflicting messages and to be told to use the O.M.I. Which never gets updated except when ISO or some other process review organization comes to check.
The most enjoyable part of the day was leaving there. The coworkers and the 1st shift production coordinator and supervisor were good people.
Pros
pay and benefits and some perks
Cons
ineffective Management