We are a unique e-com B2B office equipment reseller founded in 1991. We sell time and attendance products to small businesses worldwide via the internet. As a top-rated reseller for the major employee time and attendance system manufacturers, we have become the internet’s most comprehensive source of employee time clock system information and products. Our products are used by businesses to track their employees, then interface with payroll processing software. We have six websites, including www.employeetimeclocks.com. We have a strategy unlike any other company. While the parent company name is old-school ("Florida Time Clock, Inc."), our strategy is cutting-edge - and it works.
Your typical day includes handling incoming calls from customers looking to purchase time and attendance systems - and other related products, answering technical questions regarding the equipment and software, and (eventually) processing the transaction, assisting in readying products for shipping, some product service, and assisting in the actual packing and shipping work. You will receive on the job training. This is a pro-active, west-coast style working environment.
- Becoming knowledgeable about our products and services.
- Handling inbound sales calls from new and long-term clients.
- Answering technical questions about products.
- Engaging the customer to learn about their business and identify needs.
- Selling the customer solutions that meet their needs - we do not use pressure.
- There are no outbound cold sales calls, we return them, we do not generate them.
- Becoming proficient at QuickBooks, learning our systems
- Setting up equipment, selling on eBay and Amazon.com
- Social media marketing
- Learning the software applications on the clocks in order to assist clients.
- Attending to customer questions on our website via live chat.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- People skills, mechanical and computer skills
- A roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- MS Office knowledge, computer software and internet experience.
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- eBay or other web e-com experience is a major plus
- The ability to occasionally lift 30 lb boxes (everyone is cross-trained)
We are an upbeat, hard-working team, and we are real. We have perfect credit and a 24 year track record of growth. Experience that will be helpful in this position include human resources, technical sales, or business machine sales This position is non-commissioned and requires no outbound cold selling. We also include profit sharing at 1 year, paid holidays, vacation, PTO, etc. The position is expected to evolve into a full-time career in the time and attendance/payroll industry.