FWC Management is a fast growing company in the healthcare industry. We are currently looking for a Benefits Specialist to be responsible for addressing the day-to-day needs of the client and internal employees in all benefits (health and welfare/retirement) related activities including education, eligibility processing, invoicing, leaves of absence, while providing responsive employee service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Benefits Administration
- Demonstrated understanding of benefit plan contracts and agreements: health and welfare, retirement plans.
- Knowledge in Group Employee Benefit Laws and Regulations
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills oral and written; able to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and HRIS skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
We offer a competitive salary with incentive plan and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan
*We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Smoke-free/Drug-free environment*