The candidate must have excellent communication skills and experience participating in an Agile programming environment. A firm understanding of database design and SQL query language is essential. Duties will include requirements gathering, data warehouse design, data quality analysis, automating data quality controls and programming user interfaces.
- 5+ years programming experience using Visual Studio.NET, C# and ASP.NET.
- 5+ years database experience with MS SQL Server 2005/2008 including SQL Server Management Studio, Profiler, Integration Services, Analysis Services and Reporting Services.
- Strong SQL programming skills including T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers, as well as cursors, functions, and views.
- 2+ year’s experience with SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio, Power View and Power Pivot.
- 2+ year’s experience implementing web-based applications using the ASP.NET MVC Framework and Entity Framework.
- Experience providing reports & dashboards across heterogeneous data sources with the BI Sematic Model.
- Bachelors’ degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent related experience.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
MS Team Foundation Server
FHFC provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with the selected applicant’s knowledge, experience, and skills.