FLORIM USA Employee Reviews

It was a very fast paced environment that promoted independence and inititative
Quality Control Laboratory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNFebruary 2, 2017
We used to have multitasking duties regarding the analysis of raw material, by products and finished items. We learned technical topics related with tile manufacturing, but mostly, time management skills. I used to report to a supervisor that approved our performance each month. there were performance incentives. It was a company that respected and promoted diversity and inclusion. The most challenging part was to work with colleagues as there were very different perspectives about how to solve problems at the factory.
Pros
Long vacations
Cons
We had short lunch breaks and long working hours. We used to leave at 8 and 8 :30 at nights
Competitive with other manufacturers in the area
Fork Lift Operator (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 21, 2016
Fast paced while paying attention to detail.
Learned how to use a scanner for placement and locating of product.
Don't always agree with instructions on some things but carry out the task given to completion.
Work well with others and am a team player
Hardest part of the job is not given very much training and thrown into the mix of a fast paced zone.
Most enjoyable part of the job is coming on the shift and things being chaotic and knowing that by the end of my shift my fellow associate and our goals are to have some type of order.
Pros
opportunity to learn different facets of shipping and receiving
Cons
the willingness to learn more of my current job and other facets of the business, but not given an opportunity to learn
long 12 hour shifts with great people
Mill Operator (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNSeptember 25, 2013
very long job keeps you on your toes all day but with good benefits and room to move up and retire on.
Porcelain Tile Manufacturer
Tub Operator/Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNDecember 13, 2012
Set up various equipment to apply color/texture applications to raw tile, inspect quality of finished products. Clear any line jams,make minor repairs to conveyor/machinery. Keep log records of production,materials, and product changes.
This job was all around great from the co-workers to the work itself.
Typical work environment with great people.
Cost Accountant (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNApril 15, 2012
I have an enjoyable job at an interesting company. I enjoy the people I work with and am having fun learning more about the Italian culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FLORIM USA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8