Busy and growing Chiropractic and Nutrition office in central Marin County seeks a very key player in our office: Full-time Front Office Administrator / Office Manager. You are the person who keeps the rest of us sane and on task. When nobody else knows what is going on, everyone looks to you. Our perfect candidate will be/have the following:
- Ability to juggle tasks with complete grace
- You know how to start a project and it will drive you crazy if you don’t finish it
- People who know you consider you to be organized and detail oriented
- Confident, aware and strong communicator
- Ability to see the big picture on a moment by moment basis
- Experience with front office/customer interface, with multiple objects being thrown your way, a must
- You take responsibility for everything that happens to and around you
- Be healthy!
- Consistently positive and upbeat personality while interfacing with many clients, often many of them at once
- You should want a career because that's what's waiting here for you
- Be obsessed, a fanatic if you will, with the customer's experience in our office!
- ...and Have an extremely positive, uplifting way about you.
This position holds variable shifts that are to be determined. Benefits included & growth opportunities available. Please live in Marin County – we are strong believers in work/life balance and a long commute will only take away from that. Please reply via email with “I know how to administrate” in the subject line.
Indeed - 9 months ago