Flow Below is a clean technology start-up company focused on developing and commercializing fuel saving aerodynamic technology for the transportation industry. Founded by engineers, our company has developed new, patent-pending, and third party tested aerodynamic products for tractor-trailers. The products provide significant fuel savings, return on investment, and emissions reductions to large trucking fleets. Flow Below is looking for passionate, hungry, entrepreneurial-minded team members to prepare for rapid growth in 2013.
The candidate will be responsible for building lasting relationships with fleet maintenance managers and executives that may evaluate and purchase fuel saving aerodynamic products. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success, at least 3 years of direct sales and marketing experience, and passion for selling and marketing products with both economic and environmental benefits. The desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is a must. Experience and interest in the trucking industry or selling clean technology is strongly preferred. Excellent written, math, and presentation skills are required. The candidate should be strongly motivated to work in a team environment with the ultimate desire to make a major economic and environmentally positive impact in the transportation industry.
- Build and nurture trusting relationships with fleet maintenance/management executives
- Deliver compelling presentations to prospective customers
- Assist in product marketing initiatives and special projects
- Document meetings and account/lead information using CRM software
- Identify, secure, and manage additional sales channels and personnel
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent record of sales management success with a minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Proven leadership in strategic sales and marketing initiatives
- Start-up new product launch, marketing, and commercialization experience a huge plus
- Background in trucking and related transportation industries strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong ability with basic tools in order to train customers on proper installation
Flow Below is a clean technology start-up company focused on developing and commercializing fuel saving aerodynamic technology for the...