Flowers Employee Reviews

Cool
Customer service representative / Customer manager (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYNovember 13, 2017
Seasonal employee no complaints very lax environment staff was great training was excellent kept call center staff updated on all new procedures and protocols
Work Life Balance
Digital Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Carle Place, NYOctober 10, 2017
Great company to develop. Fast paced work environment. Not a great work life balance. Big company so you can get lost and go through the motions. Pay is Ok, High turnover for non-salary positions.
Productive, Fun place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CA 95356September 27, 2017
I learned about flowers. It was a an easy job because it was just driving to the correct address and delivering the arrangement to the corresponding owner. A typical day consisted of having a lot of deliveries to be done. The hardest thing about the job was working at night finding the address.
Pros
Free Lunches
Wow
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 11, 2017
Really show paced relaxed environment work at your own pace. Friendly people low pay no hours great management. Easily accessible right in the middle of town. Just no future in moving up
route driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hobart, INAugust 29, 2017
bad job long hours no days off no vacation time no sick time. poorly manage with bosses that hire friends that dont do any work. racist company that have no regards for getting sick or hurt at work
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
New and exciting new business
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 10, 2017
Good place to work where your efforts are noticed and appreciated.
However, due to current marketing times, timing for this product may do better in a different time frame.
Pros
very supportive, cooperative associates and interesting concept
Cons
Possibly the wrong time to introduce this product
easy work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 1, 2017
just a avg job making runs delivering flowers not much to it. i would not work for again due to i was rear ended in the company vehicle and was laid up for 6 weeks and when i was clear to return i was let go
Customer Service Care Specialist
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carle Place, NYJune 28, 2017
Typical day at work, answering phones and solving customer inquiries, How to be a good customer service employee. I would manage my time and take breaks. When I was being trained I was nervous, but I caught on. Satisfied Customers calling in telling my boss how well I helped them.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
I would have liked to be more than seasonal.
Excellent workplace
Payroll Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2017
Wonderful owner and boss, care about the employees. Always nice and was there if needed. Company was a family owned business who took pride in the services they provided.
Flowers, Lawns & Beyond
Lawns & Beyond, Contract Accountant (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 6, 2017
This is a family owned business so I thoroughly enjoy working here. I am able to make my own hours and work from my home. I do the accounting and is very stress free.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Seasonal work
the work enviroment was great when i was there
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Maple Heights, OHMay 30, 2017
At times it became over whelming but for the most part it was paying bills and keeping food in my belly. the job was a great paying job and I was never behind with anything in life.
Good Company
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 25, 2017
A great atmosphere! I order bread for my customer the week prior, the following week I deliver the bread, complete inventory and I work with the store receiver or manager to ensure I am meeting their needs.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Good Job not enough hours
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GAApril 11, 2017
I make sure my work place is clean and presentable, I answer any incoming phone calls and questions anyone had, I handled a lot of paper work but I have a family and I need full time.
But it was a great enviorment and I was doing something I like to do.
I also was a cashier when needed my jobs often varied
Pros
Great Job
Cons
Not enough hours or benefits
Great seosonal place to work
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2017
if you need a job asap. and know a thing or two about flowers this is the place to be. I loved working here but the work was only for valentines day. I didn't mind coming to work because you had a chance to make someone's day special
Pros
lunches, breaks when you need them
Cons
casual yet a professional environment
Floral Manager, Conroys (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CAMarch 2, 2017
Friendly and upbeat environment. We were busy but always cordial. I learned to multi-task at a higher level. Only reason I left was owner closed the store.
Fun place to work
National Sales Manager Stock Yards (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILDecember 11, 2016
Fun office to work in lots of activities such as picnics, ice cream socials, holiday parties. Also games such as bingo for prizes. Walking challenges also have taken place.
Pros
Large Company
Cons
Ethics
Great interactions
DsD Vendor (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GANovember 28, 2016
Interacted with people from all backgrounds. Can be fast pace depending on the load of delivers. Created a friendly environment with a variety of managers, making sales and interaction easy but professionally.
fun work space with a lot of creative freedom
Florist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 13, 2016
● Assist customers with orders and questions, as well as maintain an upstanding service and warming hospitality.
● Change water, cut, condition, process and clean flowers.
● In charge of sanitary and organization standards in the premises.
● Plan, make, wrap and price completed arrangements.
Pros
Costumers, location, taks
Cons
management, payroll
productive and fast paced!
Break Relief (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 11, 2016
My typical day is mainly good get a lot done as fast as I can!

I learned to do many things like boxing and palletizing also learned how to run a lot of the main machinery and quality checks on the merchandise to see if it would meet the desired condition before being shipped out.

the management was ok.(but could improve)

The co-workers were great they were helpful, funny and easy to get along with.

The hardest part was keeping up with the bread on the conveyor with out it over flowing.

The most enjoyable was the team!
Pros
learned alot and great benefits
Cons
Hot.
Worked for 5 different managers
Customer Service, Management roles (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2016
Even though my District and Regional managers BOTH said that my 5th manager Loved me one day and that the next day she hated me they took her word. Eventually they unloaded the entire staff but never called me back.
Pros
The coffee - I had a great D/M
Cons
Too quick to turn against you and too much movement