Work with the best! Floyd Total Security, Inc, an industry leader in providing integrated security solutions, is seeking motivated and experienced Installation Technicians. Quality pay and benefits, advanced training, truck, tools, and uniforms provided. In business in the Twin Cities since 1946.
Installation and repair of fire, intrusion, CCTV, and access control systems at a wide variety of jobsite locations including commercial and industrial. Wire pulling and minor to moderate installation of system devices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation and repair fire, intrusion, CCTV, and access control systems.
- Plan wire runs to maximize time and material efficiency.
- Set up and operational programming of fire, intrusion, CCTV, and access control systems.
- Train customers on operation of fire, intrusion, CCTV, and access control systems.
- Promote continuous improvement of workplace safety.
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Valid PLT license.
- Clean criminal record.
- Clean driving record.
- Must pass drug test.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Knowledge of low voltage and fire codes with the ability to install/service in compliance of those codes.
- Knowledge of low voltage electrical circuit concept and operational characteristics.
- Knowledge of basic network communication concept, configuration, and protocol.
- General troubleshooting aptitude.
- Knowledge of programming requirements and procedures for fire, intrusion, CCTV, and access control systems.
- Skill in the use of personal computers, especially in a Windows based operating environment, including basic operating system/application software concept and task procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to use applicable hand and power tools.
- Ability to carry and maneuver step and extension ladders.
- Ability to operate platform and boom lifts.
Please fax a coverletter and resume to Bob Gibson 952-881-5865 OR
Also stop in to fill out an application M-F between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
9036 Grand Ave South
Bloomington, MN 55420
Indeed - 23 months ago
Floyd Total Security is a privately owned company that was founded in 1945. We offer a complete array of electronic security solutions...