Fluential, LLC. is a well-funded startup that is currently developing innovative mobile applications in two vertical markets: dieting/exercise and travel. Our key differentiation is that users can naturally talk to our applications, simplifying the user experience and enabling entirely new use models.
With an exciting mix of evolving speech-enabled products, Fluential offers excellent opportunities for employees to grow and share in our success. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and an ultra-creative work environment.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced mobile application marketing professional to take these products to market. You will own all marketing programs, including branding, positioning, pricing, and promotion. Our ideal candidate will have a background in one of these markets (travel or wellness), have developed mobile application marketing strategies, be tech-savvy, ready to take on great challenges, and passionate about excellence and quality.
- Help define the company’s marketing strategy, including product, pricing, promotion, and distribution.
- Develop marketing plans and programs to position the company and products and to drive B2C and B2B2C adoption
- Further define the product branding and the corporate brand
- Own the company’s Internet marketing efforts, including website, driving web traffic through SEO and online advertising, drive alternative media channels
- Manage PR and outbound marketing efforts, and co-branding efforts
- Create sales and marketing collateral
- Manage marketing event planning and execution
- Develop and manage all marketing vendor relationships
- Develop and manage all PR contacts and relationships
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, or technology; MBA a plus
- 6-10 years’ experience in marketing
- Past experience doing mobile application marketing; iOS/Android marketing a strong plus
- Experience managing channel partners a plus
- Outstanding program and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce results; increased sales, increased opportunities, etc.
- Tech-savvy, with prior experience in a technology start up
- Excellent sense of design
- Outstanding writing skills
- Motivated self-starter; hands-on doer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for excellence and quality
- Creative thinker and problem solver
Indeed - 19 months ago