Title: Software Engineer
Status: Full-time, Exempt
If you believe that when it comes to using mobile devices, there has to be a better way, you should consider joining the Fluential team. Committed to creating a disruptive technology platform applicable to a variety of markets, Fluential’s speech-centric multimodal interface enables natural usage and dialog with mobile devices.
However, we believe that simply creating useful technology isn’t enough. Fluential is in the process of launching a consumer mobile service focused on health and wellness. If you have a passion for using technology to help people have better experiences, we want to talk to you.
We are currently seeking a talented software engineer to join our hands-on team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record for finding solutions for efficient and intelligent data mining and processing. This work includes creating the necessary scripts and tools to experiment with novel algorithms to format large amounts of semi-structured data as well as utilize natural language understanding. We encourage ideas and solutions to better current processes.
- Design and Implement algorithms for improving our natural language understanding capabilities
- Drive the requirements for and own experiments throughout their life cycle
- Work with the team to design and implement future product releases
Required Skills & Experience:
- Master’s or Bachelor degree in computer science, computational linguistics, mathematics or similar
- In-depth scripting experience with C++, Python, Perl or similar
- Ability to own and drive experimental definition and investigations
- Ability to multi-task effectively under considerable pressure of deadlines and easily adapt within a fast-paced environment
- Practical experience in developing algorithms and applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Passion for solving difficult problems
- Experience with data and statistical analysis
- Strong planning and communication skills
- Background in machine learning, speech recognition, natural language processing, and/or computational linguistics
Fluential, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more, please visit us online at http://www.fluential.com