Fluid Delivery Solutions
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Create and revise spreadsheets, PDF forms and other documents.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Manage Employee and Safety files.
- Typing and data entry for various needs.
- Control and maintain record keeping.
- Coordinate between departments in resolving day-to-day administrative problems.
- Perform general office support.
- 40 hrs. per week
- Pay dependent on experience
- 1 Year experience
- High School Diploma
- BS preferred
Candidates for this position should possess the following skills:
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organization
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Teamwork and collaboration