Fluke Corporation

Fluke Corporation Employer Reviews

Enjoyable and Friendly Environment. Many advancement opportunities
Electronic Assembler/Material Handler (Former Employee), Everett, WAFebruary 13, 2014
Material Handler
• Assist in preparing merchandise for shipment
• Arranged and stocked to best advantage for efficiency and accessibility
• Deliver product from receiving to the appropriate destination
• Expedite internal material requirements, transferring inventory to multiple locations
• Performs inventories; physically perform and transact cycle – more... counts of materials Reconcile bad counts with assistance from Senior Material Handler
• Provide back up support for receiving and performs other shipping/receiving, material handling, inventory control, finished goods & storekeeping duties as assigned
Assembler
• Required to obtain moderate understanding of general job aspects and superficial understanding of the technical aspects of the job
• Performed multiple repetitive and standard production functions, quality and material movement/control process
• Perform SMT soldering, desoldering, rework, and assembly of fine pitch electronic components on Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) using a microscope or mag light.
• Use hand tools to perform a variety of mechanical assembly operations, wire / cable assembly, and micro-connector soldering
• Inspect Electronic Assemblies & PCB's for defects, solder quality, parts alignment, visual damage, etc...
• Rework & Repair defects found during QA inspection & test process
• Troubleshoot, Test, Rework and Repair to component level using technical diagnostic & testing devices (meters, scopes, etc...)
• Perform Set Up / Operation of automated SMT component insertion machines, production assembly kitting – less
Hard work with great payoff
Marketing & Product Development Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Everett, WAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: kaizen training, great workers, benefits
Fluke is a great place to work if you enjoy working long hours and being in a non cutthroat fast paced environment. A lot of training and mindset is around Kaizen practice which is a great tool for other job markets. Advancement is accessible and they also have great benefits as well.
Good work life balance
Strategic Account Manager and Marketing (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: working with great customers
Cons: not enough travel
Fun and productive workplace with new projects and challenges.
Productive, fast pace production
OPERATOR, PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER (Current Employee), Everett, WAMarch 23, 2013
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: no room for advancement
Arrive to work daily, greet other employees, and prep for the day's work.
Thoroughly enjoyed my years at Fluke.
COST ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR/FINANCIAL ANALYST (Former Employee), Everett, WAAugust 17, 2012
Worked with lots of great people who were focused on solving problems, finding timely solutions and still having fun. Working at Fluke gave me the opportunity to wear many hats, use my strengths and improve my weak spots.
I left to raise my 4 kids.
Retail Sales Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 14, 2014
work culture is awesome, i was satisfied with my company but unfortunately I have to leave company for further study.

About Fluke Corporation

Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are – Read more