Enjoyable and Friendly Environment. Many advancement opportunities
Electronic Assembler/Material Handler (Former Employee) – Everett, WA – February 13, 2014
• Assist in preparing merchandise for shipment
• Arranged and stocked to best advantage for efficiency and accessibility
• Deliver product from receiving to the appropriate destination
• Expedite internal material requirements, transferring inventory to multiple locations
• Performs inventories; physically perform and transact cycle counts of materials Reconcile bad counts with assistance from Senior Material Handler
• Provide back up support for receiving and performs other shipping/receiving, material handling, inventory control, finished goods & storekeeping duties as assigned
• Required to obtain moderate understanding of general job aspects and superficial understanding of the technical aspects of the job
• Performed multiple repetitive and standard production functions, quality and material movement/control process
• Perform SMT soldering, desoldering, rework, and assembly of fine pitch electronic components on Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) using a microscope or mag light.
• Use hand tools to perform a variety of mechanical assembly operations, wire / cable assembly, and micro-connector soldering
• Inspect Electronic Assemblies & PCB's for defects, solder quality, parts alignment, visual damage, etc...
• Rework & Repair defects found during QA inspection & test process
• Troubleshoot, Test, Rework and Repair to component level using technical diagnostic & testing devices (meters, scopes, etc...)
• Perform Set Up / Operation of automated SMT component insertion machines, production assembly kitting