Fluke Networks Employee Reviews

It was an excellent start to my IT career
Technical Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 21, 2016
Fluke networks was a great place to start a career. It gave me the real feeling of the IT world. The complete team from the manager to my fellow co-workers were commendable they were always easily approachable for any type of work whatsoever.. There was always something new to be learnt each and every day as there were always new issues to be resolved but the great part is that while resolving each query I attained utmost knowledge of it.
Extremely fast-paced, heavy technology expectations for the role
Executive Assistant to the President (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJuly 14, 2013
Not your typical executive assistant position. Huge focus on mastering Information Technology and equipment. Very short-handed in the admin department so expectations and work load make it difficult to succeed here.
not a great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 8, 2014
loved working here, since this company was bought out soon after I was hired there were constant lay offs and time off with out pay, decrease in pay for awhile. etc. I made it through 17 years of lay off's.
Unpleasant Work Experience
Field Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Everett WAMay 26, 2015
No career growth
Leadership Team is unconnected from employees
Parent company focused on short term margins and profit, not long term ability to grow a business
Technology and the brainiacs...
Unknown (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 30, 2013
For as tech savvy this company is, there are some areas they lack in with updates in world and thats visual trends. They company has been so comfortable with the look and feel of their brand that just as long as their products are top notch then everything else would be fine. Not completely true, they still need to attract customers to come check out the awesome products they output at tradeshows and online ads.

As far as a day to day enviroment, the people I work with are awesome and very proficient in what they do. I have learned a great deal with my profession as a designer and being able to work around the system to make our own mark in the company.

The hardest part of my job and most challenging was to convince upper management to let go of old design material and move on to the new look of things and what is trending at the moment. Majority of them were very stuck in their old ways.

Either way, I'm loving what I do regardless how hard the moments are at work and being able to be a part of something that builds products to make the work force easier to deal with.
Good team of people to work with
Senior Product and Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 17, 2013
With a the dynamic changes taking place in the communications industry, it is great to have a good team of people to work with to keep things fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluke Networks. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3