Fluke Employee Reviews

Would like to work for Fluke
Software andQuality Assurance Expert (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJanuary 3, 2018
Working for Fluke would be Great company and business to work for in Washington State. I would be a great employee and will work hard to ensure compliance to all business roles and activities. Working Quality will be a great challenge. Remember "Quality First". After looking at this company I see great opportunities for me to work for this great and productive company. It seems like the management team is great to work with and I can provide expertise in all Quality Tasks and Activities.
Pros
Working and being compliant to business
Cons
Extremely political and hostile environment
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 29, 2017
I interacted daily with the top executives, and it is a politically charged, cutthroat environment. There is blatant favoritism at the top level. Extremely hostile work place with no accountability whatsoever towards leadership's behavior. HR is totally ineffective and has no empowerment to enact any changes. No matter how hard people work it is never enough.
Pros
People
Cons
Politics and lack of executive accountability
GL Accountant (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 27, 2017
I loved this job. I would say there is about a 99 percent satisfaction. I highly recommend the company as an employer. They have several job sites all around the us and globally.
Pros
many
Cons
can not think of one
Fluke Review
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 30, 2017
I enjoy working at Fluke. There is a light and laid back atmosphere. And the people that work there are very friendly and down to earth. But the paid scales and advancement opportunities are few and far between.
Pros
Lots of vacation
Cons
Poor pay and advancement opportunities
Facade of employee engagement hiding cliquish hyper-political enviroment
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 30, 2017
If you love monthly and quarterly cyclical prioritization stress, this is the place for you...
If you love the feel of revenue hypocrisy trumping real kaizen philosophy, this is the place for you...
If you love pseudo-lean manufacturing and blind data worship overshadowed by Wall Street, this is the place for you...
If you can check your manufacturing soul at the door, this is the place for you...
Pros
Generous paid vacation
Cons
Poor healthcare provider options, excessive overtime, Wall Street hypocrisy
Great job security, but not much extra benefit or employee care
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 27, 2017
I enjoy this job, but I personally feel that priorities are sometimes out of place and that care for employees is at a minimum unless they are injured.
Plesant team work environment, Good benefits, set hours and weekends off. Organized for optimal work flow without scrambling around to different work
Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 8, 2017
Review drawings, organize work station and inspect components for proper values. Begin a push assemble line following the pace of the lead. PCBs are then lined into a flow solder machine. As the assembled and soldered boards come off machine you place them into a rinsing basket for ultrasonic cleaning. Clipping, 1st inspection and touch-up are the next stop for the PCB. Another ultrasonic wash then off to final inspection. Learned the many facets of electrical assembly. How to interpret the drawings, read work orders, what tools are needed and how to use them. Hand soldering and how to avoid 'cold joints', and what to look for during inspection and how to fix it without doing damage to the lamination or traces of the board. Management from department to department was fairly seamless. The culture and environment was positive and encouraging. The only hard part of the job was when more than three people were out for the day we all had to do two or more sets than usual, most of the time that left us behind for the next day or two. I loved the times we 'played' word games while on the line.
Pros
Benefits, pleasant work environment, good teamwork, encouragement from management
Cons
needed further electronic education to move forward
Fluke is a great place to learn and work with talented people who are driven to get things done.
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJanuary 20, 2017
Great learning environment. High expecations. Long hours. Metric driven. Short term goals often supercede long term improvements. Little to no politics.
Smart people with a quality product!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 3, 2016
Very focused on employee engagement and focused on being a leader in the marketplace - quality is #1. Lean manufacturing company so all managers are working managers - that is a plus in my opinion!
Good people to work with
Tier II Support (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 1, 2016
Great people to work with, and you can learn a lot of skills here. However, not a lot of options for advancement. And poor compensation for the work required.
Pros
great place to learn technical skills
Cons
low compensation
Good Company, great benifits
Senior Maintenance Lead (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJanuary 17, 2016
Good company to work for, expect working lean,long hours. Good advancement opportunity. Expect to participate in several Kaizens a year
Pros
benifits, wages
Cons
Long work hours
Good Place to Work
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Everett, WASeptember 26, 2015
I worked hard but in the end it didn't matter when my child kept getting sick. I missed numerous day because of this. I just think they could have a little more sensitivity toward family life balance.
not recomended
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 6, 2015
I left this position recently. I would not recommend this position due to the massive workload and ever shifting priorities. The internal clicks make collaboration impossible. These issues make this position impossible to do anything adequately. Great job if you are looking to get the experience on your resume for the next move but not a long term career.
Pros
job security
Cons
Inexperienced managers
Process improvement
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Everett, WASeptember 30, 2014
Learned a great deal about continuous improvement and DBS.
Pros
Paid every two weeks with good employee parking
Cons
Month end was punishing, typically 12 - 18 hour days.
Operational excellence
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 27, 2014
Great place to learn about lean operations and general product development.
This job provided the option of ample overtime and was a fast paced environment.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 6, 2014
My experience working at Fluke was overall very positive. I enjoyed how hands on this job was and the use of various tools it required. I learned how to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and meet the hourly quota expected. My favorite part of this job would be my co-workers. They were unique, inviting and very easy to work with.
Fun hard working environment, loved my mangment team
Assembler3/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 16, 2014
would work here for ever, love Fluke, wonderful management team and work environment
All great feedback on my work
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ILMarch 27, 2014
Most days involve sales and service related to the home.

- Home Maintenance & Repairs Owner/Operator
- Sales, service and contracting
- Services include landscaping and turf management, brick patios and walks, retaining walls. As well as drywall and painting, deck power washing along with construction and sealing, siding maintenance & snow removal since 1988

I learned that I can create a business out of nothing
Self Managed
Only required to have day help on occasion
The hardest part of the job was winters, seasonal work
Most enjoyable part was my daily contact with customers
Pros
Scheduling freedom, working with great people
Cons
Winters were slow
solving problem
Quartz Dept. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  HoustonNovember 14, 2013
Check for man power, inventory ready to go. Some time having trouble with the product looking for the root, find the way to fix the problem. The problem is solved, go home happy.
Market leader
Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 15, 2013
Good company with a strong culture. Being a market leader made working with customers less of a challenge.
Pros
Market leadership
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluke. Our community is ready to answer.