Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

Expect a revolving door
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 6, 2014
When you work for a company that has absolutely NO women or even men of color in the top tier of management, expect that if you are one of the above, you will be passed over as if you don't exist. It's true that there are many excellent engineers who are "white males" also being passed over, but when someone with excellent credentials is not even considered to be trained to move up to replace the many over-70 white men working there, in favor of some youngster who is handsome, white, and a real yes-man, it's time to find a job somewhere else. Nothing they give lip service to, like their GROW program for women engineers, will make any difference.
They will use your experience as a TRS contract employee, and dispose of you when the project is stalled, and not even think twice of it, despite recommendations from all the fellow workers that really liked working with you. You get fair pay, a desk and a phone and a work station, and when your contract is up they will not even say thank you, fare-thee-well, or let's do an exit interview. Just don't let the door hit you on the way out.
The managers are courteous during the work day, but not always helpful, so don't expect much communication from the bosses giving each other award recommendations, but not even the time of day to you. The hardest part of the job is keeping your mouth shut.
They like to do "town hall meetings" which they think fulfills their obligation for communication, but the Q&A period is rigged with ringers in the audience and canned answers to the canned questions. That is the truth and factual. This sounds like
  more... rotten eggs, but I would be happy to go back to work there again for the pay and the friendships made.
The good news is that the cafeteria food is fairly priced and diverse. Your co-workers will be awesome, and the donuts and coffee are free.
Pros
frequent free food & entertainment, good friendships.
Cons
an all white male upper mgmt. that resists change.
Productive work, good work enviroment people wise. Bad work enviroment location wise. (war zone)
Materials Control Tech. III (Former Employee) –  Sharana Afghanistan & Gardez AfghanistanOctober 25, 2012
My days started off the same everyday. Group mourning meeting with supervisor over material yard. We discus productivity, saftey, issues if any. Then meeting would breakoff into section meetings with section supervisors. Same issues were discus with sections own missions for the day. My section was Regional Distribution Center. After our saftey meeting. I open the key box and over seen the key log for the day. Making sure each of our departments (carpentry, hazmat, defac, electric, power gen, & ntv) had warehouseman with keys to open that department connex. I then met with all lift operators with the list of trucks to be received in for that day. After trucks where asigned to lift operators & all fork-lifts logins were signed. I got with the recieving section lead to make sure he had warehousemans available at the times trucks entered the yard for download. When material are recieved in by recieving section. I transported materials to the different departments for stocking into connexs. My guys inventory the new count on paper and turned it in by the end of the day. We then uploaded new count into Maximo on the computer. We got all truck drivers their signed copies back to them. The hardest part was getting the trucks into one line to exit the yard. Mostly did'nt deal with management until the end of work. We knew the work responsibilities and did the work procedures. Most enjoyable part of the job was finishing the job completly. That was a typical day unless we had to help out power gen department with transporting an generator or another department with moving a 20ft or 40ft  more... connex. We also help unload & load helicoptors and planes with frieght at the MCT or HLZ.  less
Pros
seeing the world, free lunches, meeting other countries people & culture, helping out our troops, providing for my family
Cons
working in a war zone, bad management at times, people with bad work ethic & relation skills. too much dust.
Facility Coordinator (Fluor Corp.)
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 19, 2013
Worked there for about 5 months was lied to from the beginning was told that I was going to be directly hired over from there own internal temp agency in only 4 weeks a month that never happened. They lied to me about the work site location they said I was going to work for another company and then they lost the contract so they put me in another site. Once, there they had the facility supervisor handling all of the budgets for not just my site but all 9 sites. They said that I would grow and do more than just the mail room but that never happened instead was forced to work a full day with 5 hours of down time and when I mentioned I needed more work they said no that I don't have the process when I asked can I have access to learning the process I was told no not ready plus the facility supervisor handles all that and it is not necessary for me to learn it. They get contracts from big companies but they don't want to think about them when they are on site I was told to ignore them and not worry about them. After 5 months it came to an end for me just beware they will lie and not give you managerial support when you need it. Also the facility supervisor is in Englewood NJ never comes on site to see the work that is being done on other sites she is always too busy to discuss business and then she gets mad when you try to take on responsibility for your own site which they will tell you that they want you to run your own site but tie your hands when it comes to accounting and purchasing supplies which does not exist you have to send an email to the facility supervisor and she will  more... contact other sites for supplies not allowed to purchase from any vendor. Also the final straw for me when I was told to take a pay cut or take part time sorry that is not why I put up with all of this for a pay cut and part time when you hire someone for full time that is what they expect and oh yea only 5 months of this.  less
Pros
benefits, good pay
Cons
bad management, bad ethics they allow mis conduct by managers just to make sure that they have a position covered.
Working with FLUOR is great because of constant group bonding as part of HR-Program and periodic professional assessment which is self-motivating.
Instrumentation Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Oyu Tolgoi Gold & Copper Project, MongoliaMarch 27, 2013
A typical day at work starts with opening the mails, to check for memos and correspondences from bosses and the clients; then review of the uncompleted work and its causes, if there is; check the site for safety compliance, meet various site engineers from the sub-contractors to make sure if things were in order or if there were problems to be resolved. Continue monitoring the site throughout the day.

Techniques in construction, mental calculation of the work flow timing, safety practices, balancing between the quality standard and the actual working practices are some of the things learned at the site.

I found the management has put emphasis primarily on safety as well as in meeting the milestone, listening and discussing how to complete the projects through periodic meetings and even calls on emergency meetings when necessary for resolving problems or ways to complete the project earlier, etc.

It is one's attitude (especially, tactfulness and respect) that primarily affects camaraderie in the group. Being a professional and an experienced personnel, it is easy to blend even with a multinational environment.

The hardest part of the job is to play the middle-management role. While the top bosses pressures us for quicker results, I have to find a way that this could be implemented in a manner that would be feasible for the sub-contractors while safety and quality would not be compromised and proper coordination with other discipline should be met.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to accomplish to the task no matter how difficult it was.
Pros
tax free, better remuneration with completion bonus, frequent r&r, good health benefit with annual check-up in any hospital of my choice, better sports facilities with gymn.
Cons
nothing
Not a stand up company
Journeyman (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 20, 2013
Fluor is a horrible company with horrible work practices. They are paid hundreds of dollars per hour per employee yet pay their employees dirt cheap wages, bottom in the industry for risking their lives. They make promises of raises but once pay period hits there is no raise and they decide they have changed their minds, for no other reason than they met their quota with nothing but a promise. Their foreman are mentally abusive and force employees to do illegal and dangerous work with threat of being fired and when something goes wrong they don't take responsibility. The same goes for the higher ups. We actually had a group of higher ups come onto our plant to ask about "employee moral" and what they could do to fix it. After a unanimous "more money" across the board they sent the foreman back to let us all know that even though were it not for our skills they would have no company that we would get NOTHING more than more hours and a pay cut. They also cut corners using cheap products for projects when they should use top dollar products providing a poor service that the company will never know about until an accident happens and fluor is long out of the picture. There is a reason they are number 1, they pay poorly, treat employees like dirt, hire illegal aliens and cut corners at job sites. Anyone happy in their positions are either management who get bonus's for the work the real employees do while they sit on their buts in offices poking their heads out only long enough to beat everyone down or office personnel who treat construction workers like dirt. I don't know anyone  more... who doesn't work at Fluor as a temporary alternative, this place can't keep GOOD employees, they go for the money. I use them strictly as a "in the meantime" job.  less
Environmental Specialist Leader
Environmetal Specialist Leader (Former Employee) –  Projects : Caserones (Chile) - Lama (Argentina)February 2, 2014
He has a big experience as Environmental Specialist to fulfill the requirements and agreements stablished in the Environmental Qualification Resolution (RCA) associated to open pit and underground minning and thermoelectric projects. Environmental Leader of construction projects, whose purpose has been capture in site, the legal environmental requirements of each project, stablishing controls for those activities that could cause environmental impact in the construction phase, mentioned in the Environmental Qualification Resolution (RCA) of each project, target achieved by implementation of plans, programs, protocols, reports and environmental impact evaluation matrixs, jobsite consultants, audits and inspections, environmental releasing areas (flora, fauna, archeology and paleontology), project revision, legal consultants, contract meetings with contractors and with the Client, courses and training speeches. Representative of the enterprise in the presence of governmental authorities and environmental consultant for managers in all construction project he has worked.

ACHIEVEMENTS: NOSA 5 Starts: Tur Bus Transportation Company at Minera Escondida (BHP Billiton) – Recognition: Montajes Tecsa: Environmental Project Audit at Codelco Norte Division – Recognition: Outokumpu - Environmental Project Audit at the Leach Pad Project in Minera Escondida (BHP Billiton); Recognition: Metso Minerals – Environmental and translation performance at Codelco Norte Division; Recognition: BSK Join Venture - Safety Team achieved 7 millions MH without LTD (Osha) at Minera Escondida (BHP Billiton).
  more... Caserones’s Project got 6 millions Man Hours Without Lost Time Accident with almost 19.200 workers and 60 millions without environmental incidents and without environmental sanctions from the institutions that represents chilean government. Best Fluor Worker 2011 Award.

ENDANGERED (EN) ON THE IUCN RED LIST SPECIE: Total fulfillment with the Conama`s RCA (Resolución de Calificación Ambiental) of Eléctrica Angamos, related on requirements and agreements to protect the sea bird “peruvian tern Sterna lorata”. Supervision and taking care of flora and fauna mentioned in the PDA Fase I of Codelco Andina’s project.
Women are NOT valued
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 20, 2014
I had the misfortune to work for Fluor for 10 years. Once I became pregnant with my first child, my career was over. The childish nasty comments about how I should be a stay at home mom instead of taking a job from a man never stopped. On many occasions I was forced to supervise men who made more than I did. They knew it and laughed all the way to the bank at me about it.

When my father was very ill (he died a week after I arrived to see him), I was threatened with my job (a very demeaning, token position at the time -- one they put me in because the horrible internal client wanted a woman in that job) for only giving a week's notice that I was making the trip. Of course, this was about three months after my vacation request was denied. I was constantly called and berated the entire time I was gone -- until he passed away and I was then left alone.

Six months after my father passed away I needed surgery -- again "do you really have to do this now." If not now, when?

I was denied every bit of training I asked for, never provided home trips when I was on projects. When I lobbied for a lateral move into a better position I was ordered to withdraw my resume from consideration by the client because I "have a husband at home to take care of me," and "men need a job with upward mobility more than you do

So, do I need to go on? How I was intimidated (they tried -- thank God OSHA exists) on projects, never supported, treated like a secretary? Didn't think so. I will NEVER work for them again. Not unless I'm starving -- but I'd be a greeter at Wal-Mart and live in someone's basement
  more... before doing that.  less
Productive and professionally friendly environment
Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oologah, OKMay 22, 2015
My days began with checking e-mail. On training days for new hires we started by handing out materials and giving power point safety presentations. I then collected heavy equipment operators licenses and other certifications. After handing out PPE, I escorted the employees to the nurses station on site where I oversaw the drug screens.
Generally I had time after this to update logs of certifications, licenses, parking passes, drug screens, and general new hire information. During this time, I made copies for foremen for equipment checks and replenished their bins. I created signage, worked with the foreman on JSA's, worked on plans, collaborated with individuals within the company and kept up with handing out safety equipment as needed. I kept inventory of the safety equipment and placed orders. If there was an injury, I notified the manager on site and completed the proper documentation. I walked on site to observe and would go back to the office to complete paperwork and be available as the central contact for employees, foremen, vendors, etc. Certain days were set aside for fit testing. I also participated in safety meetings and took attendance.
My coworkers were easy to get along with and we worked well together. Management ensured things went smoothly and stayed on task. Even the safety managers in the main office were accessible and informative.
The hardest part of the job was knowing the boundaries between the safety management of the company and the safety management of the contractor, as I was new to this. Yet, we all collaborated well to come to an agreement
  more... on issues that arose.
I enjoyed everything about the job.
Challenging work environment with diversity in the workplace as dealing with internal and external threats (Workplace Violence and base attacks)
REGIONAL SECURITY SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 21, 2014
12 hour days, 7 days a week, working with the international workforce in hostile areas, training employees Security Awareness complete with actions to take during certain scenarios, diversity in tasks from Badging and Biometrics to Loss Prevention and Incident investigation, and stressors of working in a combat zone as a contractor vice remaining a Soldier. I have learned great improvements in understanding a viewpoint of construction safety and taken formal safety classes to improve my capabilities to protect the employees, and corporate version of management added to my military understanding of leadership. I learn from my employers, peers and subordinates different manners to accomplish a task and that others know as much, if not more, than I do on a given subject. The most challenging aspect of the job is trying to determine what the enemy will do next to harm our employees and how the Reduction In Force will effect the employees that remain on the job. The absolutely most enjoyable aspect of the job is being challenged in a variety of ways to push myself beyond my realized potential to a newer version of myself with new knowledge, skills and abilities as opposed to doing the same tasks every day the same. I live to be challenged and have a lot to offer beyond the position I am being being considered for hired. I am currently enrolled in HAZWOPER 24 and taking SIx Sigma Green Belt training with Lean management.
Most organized and humane company I've ever worked for!
Marketing Communications Writer / Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAMay 11, 2015
Fluor Corporation is the best-managed and most people-friendly company I've ever worked for. This is an EPCM company that does engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance for capital projects in the energy industry, a very complex industry to say the least. Key organizing systems and tools at Fluor include the Operating System Requirements (OSR), Project Management Manual (PMM), Standard Project Procedures Manual (PPM), Projects Online (POL) for online project management, and the Project Status Reporting (PSR) system for producing monthly status reports.

What I loved most was Fluor's amazing, award-winning knowledge management system called Knowledge OnLine (KOL). Fluor is the only company I know of that has developed a true knowledge-sharing culture where everyone benefits by openly sharing what they know with others rather than jealously guarding their secrets. Their highly efficient online KM system makes it easy to do.

Fluor is very advanced in how human beings are treated. Because the company does international business, management is sensitive to cultural differences to the degree of proving prayer rooms for Muslims in all of their facilities. When managers have to do staffing reductions due to financial challenges, they let people know their jobs are going to end several weeks in advance. That in itself makes Fluor different and better than all the other companies!
Pros
Best proprietary systems, tools, and work processes
Cons
Saves money by using old version of standard tools only

Want to know more about Fluor Corp.?

Ask a question
Fluor / LOGCAP IV
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  US Army Forward Operational Bases in AfghanistanJuly 3, 2013
Since July 2006, I have been working within the LOGCAP III and IV projects with other civilian, defense, private, & military contractors in isolated, conflict and post-conflict environments of Afghanistan fulfilling an array of job functions such as Construction, Maintenance, Administrative, Logistical, Medical, Security to name a few, or in another words the jobs the Military just can’t do down range.

Speaking about my experience in intense multi-tasking HR roles and daily work with and for 800+ employees living and working on remote sites covered and supported by our hub HR department, I can say that it has shown that the human aspect of resources contributes approximately seventy-five percent of our value. This implies that if people are not managed properly, remote sites, employing the representatives of more than 62 nations (to include host country nationals), will face a serious chance of falling apart. Therefore, it can really be said that I have always been bringing out the best in our employees and thus making my part of contribution to the overall success of our mission and doing my best to minimize the negative side by improvements to HR roles and functions.
Well organized project design management.
Principal Pipe Designer (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXApril 27, 2012
2006 interview before direct hire vs. my favor of contract travel and per Diem would be no issue as to the amount of projects.
Transferred projects lieu of field assignment which did not mature.
Waited for months as others were assigned to field and left Fluor
arriving in Tulsa, OK three weeks later with Worley Parsons with per Diem contract as a direct employee.
Created attitude during Fluor word during 21 month office assignment.
Typical day at work: Do your work no questions asked.
What you learned: The process gathering field data and P&ID estimating of piping systmes and transpositions.
Management: Well respected knew their positions very well.
Co-workers: Young pipers some willing to accept/listen regards to more experienced/exposure of older pipers.
Hardest part of the job: Not knowing the date respect to field assignment and re diem as discussed during interview from get go.
Most enjoyealbe part of the job: Piping Lead and design coordinator rewarding the young pipers whom successfully put in their efforts and recalling myself how good it felt when I was their age.
Pros
lead, coordinator, years of experience
Cons
no feild assignment, per diem, created neg self attitude
Fluor
Project Controls - Planner - Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Aliso Vijeo, CAJanuary 15, 2013
BP, Tesoro - Cogen and LAR (Los Angeles Refineries) projects
• Set up, develop and maintained EzTrac for multiple projects to manage progress of each project.
• Created and submitted step by step EzTrac training manuals and materials to Fluor Knowledge Online.
• Installed EzTrac for all discipline leads and trained them to use the software.
• Coordinate with discipline leads to create and update Control Level Schedule, staffing plan, schedule narrative and labor report.
• Downloaded actual burned hours from SAP and updated weekly cost reports and cash flow based on SAP hours.
• Recourse loaded schedules. Analyzed and resolved critical paths, and kept track of long lead items.
ConocoPhillips
• Planned, developed and updated Define Phase, Execute Phase and Detail Design schedules.
• Created milestone templates and participated in interactive planning meetings with the client to develop Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) Baseline and support schedule.
• Updated monthly schedules, analyzed critical path, and updated cost control sheet.
Sunoco
• Converted and upgraded the existing Primavera P3 Schedule to Primavera P6 schedule.
• Changed and modified all the activity codes based on client’s requirements.
• Updated, analyzed and created monthly detailed schedule, master schedule, variance report, and schedule narrative. Updated cash flow and monthly cost report.
• Prepared monthly Progress Base Report, Progress and Performance Report (PPR), EzTrac report, Cash Flow and Deviation Log.
Pros
everything is good
Cons
nothing is bad
Hard Working and Dedicated to accomplish mission targets
Area Lead, Operations and Maintenance (Current Employee) –  US Military BaseFebruary 3, 2013
• Supervise maintenance staff by determining workloads and schedules; develops, interprets and implements policies and procedures; ensures that staffs are trained in complex maintenance activities and are following standard operating procedures.
• Monitors and participates in operations in assigned sections including inspecting projects, developing and implementing modifications and improvements, inspecting field workers to ensure that safe work practices and standard operating procedures are followed.
• Answers questions and provides information related to projects including resolving problems, handling complaints and providing technical expertise in area of assignment.
• Provides input into the development of the operating budget for the assigned area of responsibility while monitoring spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
• Ordering materials and supplies, assists in the monitoring and tracking of expenditures for the section, and Implements strategic Initiatives that focus on meeting growing business needs.
• Ensures that safety training is provided to staff and that proper safety practices are followed.
• Responds to emergencies as requested; coordinates activities with other responders; directs the work of staff and utilization of resources to effect repair and ensure the safety of the community.
• Performs other duties like ability to working autonomously, taking lead in developing complex solutions under pressure and with tight deadlines.
Pros
free lunches, good medical insurance
Cons
long work hours
Fluor is a great company, and working at Proctor & Gamble Duracell was awsome!
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, SCJanuary 22, 2013
Fluor is a full service plant maintenance company which employed many trades for plant operational maintenance, in which I worked in the electrical Dept., Work assignments varied from day to day on what project you would be assigned according to plant maintenance needs, Installing a new piece of equipment or troubleshooting and repairing an old one, My job assignment could be anything from installing repairing or replacing, electrical distribution centers, motors, motor controls, motor control centers, plcs, running conduit (Rigid-Emt-Pvc-Flex-Mc) light fixtures and electrical devices.
What I learned was the machines that build batteries were very interesting! and.....safety safety safety!!
The hardest part of my job was, we work very long hours for extended periods of time.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working for a great company at a great facility that held very high standers with they're maintenance projects as well as they're very strict attention to safety programs implemented within the plant for the safety of plant personnel.
Its been a real pleasure, and a life growing experience working with the great team members at Fluor.
Pros
great team of people to work with!
Cons
i found out the powder used to make the batteries was very dirty which made it a dirty environment
I couldn't have asked for a better first job out of college
Project Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Ishpeming, MIJanuary 26, 2016
This was by far my favorite job I'v ever had. I easily had enough work to last all day which I believe is important. The second there is nothing to do at work, it becomes so much more difficult to get through the rest of the day. I enjoyed each task I had and when I did have everything done my construction adviser would take me on safety walks around the mine site. It was the best of both worlds, I got to learn new computer and blueprint tasks which I very much enjoyed once I got the hang of them, and I was able to get outside quite a bit. Sitting all day isn't my ideal situation. I enjoyed every boss I had there and all the contractors were very nice as well as all my co-workers. The only hard part of the job was the fact that it was an hour commute and 10 hour days but we car pooled and like I said, I was in good company so it was not all that bad.
Pros
Very enjoyable company to work for, felt valued when I worked for them
Cons
The mine decided to switch engineering companies and I only worked for M3 for 3 months
great work, big company, you are a little fish
piping design specialist (Former Employee) –  irvine, CA and Richland, WASeptember 13, 2013
NO holidays and NO berevment. they use a tool called TOWP (time off with pay). It is holidays, sick leave, personnal time, vacation, etc, all rolled up together which equals less that most companies time off.
The company is so big and a project is built, but not yet finished, they walk away (cannot make big money on fixing it).
Just got my 35 year anniversery, when on a temporary assignment (word of mouth as a change in Fluor's division, for paper work only), client released me and Fluor downsized my position (from one of Fluor's divisions) and i was out of a job. If i had known of the transfer causing me to loose my job, i would not have accepted assignment. I would have been better off today. NO notice, NO severance, NO nothing. Do not believe management. they are constantly being moved about, so you cannot blame anyone or get anyone to help (some really mean well). I found the people were great, not the company.
Use this company as a stepping stone and always get it in writing.
Pros
big company
Cons
big company
Productive & Fun Employees
Sr. Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAMay 8, 2014
My typical day at work was paying our individual vendors on a timely manner. We all worked great as a team. We paid vendors on a timely manner and resolved their discrepancies regarding their invoices either contract and non-contract and paid them accordingly. I developed a rapport with my vendors which in turn they were able to trust me in paying them accordingly and within their own deadlines. I have learned alot while working for Fluor Corp. I learned how to use SAP on a daily basis and loved learning how every screen is used and how to use it productively. The management was great. The AP Manager took care of her team daily and worked with us in finding other solutions to make the work more productive and asked us if there were other ways of making the work more productive and approved of the training for each work done. The hardest part of the job was actually not much, I loved resolving issues if a discrepancy arose and I was able to resolve 3 big companies that we used to make sure their billing was accurate and on-time. The Most enjoyable part of the job were the other employees within the department and other departments of the company. We all got along very well and worked well as a TEAM.
Great company to work for, it is construction so you have to be flexible and willing to move a lot.
HSE Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTSeptember 14, 2012
Start early with construction crews, participate in daily toolbox topics and re-enforce safe work practices with all employees. throughout the day periodically stop at various work crews and do hazard assessments on the work site and workers making sure both are in compliance with all safety requirements. i learned how to assess work sites, correct violations and problem solve safety issue with foreman, superintendants, workers and management. perform daily audits, log data into spread sheets, injury case management, and other safety duties. Being new to safety my co-workers and management proved to be valuable assets and resources for me to continue improving in my career. the hardest part of my job is the long hours 11-14hr/day but i always enjoyed meeting new people, training them in safety, and helping foster a more aware and safe work culture in workers.
Pros
good people to work with, the company takes good care of their employees, and are very helpful with furthering your education and career
Cons
long time away from family because of relocation to other state/countries
Work flow had its ups and downs
Specialist 1 - Material Management (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 24, 2013
The typical work day was either going to be a high-paced day or days where you wondered why you even came in. Though most days where busy, there just wasn't very much consistency. It cannot be all blamed on the company itself, but more or less on the work needed by the clients and their own agendas.

I learned a great deal about my position and what it may entail, and the things you may have to do to go above and beyond.

Management is phenomenal in the office, I could not have asked for better people to be running the office.

The hardest part of any job is getting your vendors to stay within your schedule and keeping the vendors and your clients happy.

The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling important and accomplished knowing that you played a vital role in completing a large multimillion dollar project without or minimal discrepancies.
Pros
free lunches, van pool, travel acoomodations (work related)
Cons
long hours, slow days, high pressure

4.2