Flyers Energy

Flyers Energy Employee Reviews

Used to be the apex company.
tanker driver (Current Employee), nevadaJune 17, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: management, pay and benefits.
Flyers has become a mediocre company. There's no difference between flyers and Williams tank line, both suck. The managers are worthless. Managers have zero people skills. Benefits are unaffordable. To top it all there is no overtime. They hired a bunch of drivers that are under pay. It's sad. We're all looking for other jobs so expect many openings soon. Favoritism is alive and well at flyers.
fun and friendly work enviornment
Cashier (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good pay, fun, graveyards
Was a great place to work. I worked Graveyards and loved it . Pay was good and got along with my coworkers would definatly love to work here again. i did things such as cleaning and stocking the store, closing registers for the day and getting to know the regular customers.
Overall not a bad a bad place to work, i learned a lot.
Cashier (Current Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 24, 2014
Lots of cleaning, really busy days. Pricing and stocking.
I learned to be patient and helpful.
Management could use some work it was very hard to communicate about work situations.
Hardest part of job would be degreasing the parking lot.
Most enjoyable part of job would be the customers and getting to know them.
Good Place to be Employed.
Cashier (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMay 14, 2014
Pros: good pay, great coworkers
Cons: bad management, lazy manager
Overall an excellent place to work, pay was good for the type of work. Enjoyed my coworkers, we became family. Only complaint to be made was the manager. She was unfair and favored a few employees, making it difficult to work shift with those people. They would get constant breaks to smoke while those who didn't smoke wouldn't get one or any breaks throughout their whole shift. The manager was a poor worker, which made the assistant manager and certain employees on later shifts have to work harder, for less pay. The manager in general is pretty lazy and isn't efficient in the least.

Flyers Energy Salaries