Flying Tiger Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
could be better
Sales Associate/ Stock Supervisor (Current Employee) –  920 broadway new york,nyJune 15, 2017
The only good thing that comes out of working with a company like this is watching the customers have fun shopping.

this company was always disorganized. Shipment was never filled with the right products. training was never even given. no room for growth even when they tell you there is. lack of support. your checks always bounced, i mean i could just keep going. i was asked to come to this company to help make a difference and move up the ladder but instead had my tittle taken away and our pay cut. just for them to try out a new system that seem to never work out. how do you expect to have happy working employees if you work your best to keep them down? the staff was awesome. the customers was fun. the work was easy. this is why i did not understand why the management team made things so difficult.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
everything. management, organization, stock room always a mess, the list can go on and on.
Your second home
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 10, 2017
Working in a maze is exciting. There is always something to do. You can bring out the most with creativity and the management is super chill and open to new ideas! The adversities you may face will be the amount of hours you may lose with there being alot of employees working in each store but on the flip side they usually have openings for promotions.
Pros
the environment
Cons
the hours
an okay experience
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2017
A typical day at work would require me to lift and carry 20 to 30 lbs boxes from the stockroom basement to the sales floor nearly all day long.I learned how to design different sections of the store so that the products are more attractive to customers. Management had a lot of issues. myself and others of my co-workers often had less then we were owed in our checks.Also they expressed to us that would hire from within and when a higher position became available they brought in people from outside of the company.
Outstanding work environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 6, 2016
Since am Required to Write Review on here I will say. Its a great work place. outstanding team perfect environment for growth and much learning a lot of learning opportunities
Pros
as i mentioned above
Cons
As i mentioned