Flywheel Sports is the most exciting thing to hit cycling since the invention of the wheel and we are looking for passionate and motivated people to join our team!
Presently we have an opening for a part time Facilities Coordinator at our East Hampton, NY location.
This position will assist in the day to day operation of the studio by performing the following essential duties:
- Ensure the studio maintains a clean, professional aesthetic at all times.
- Assist in maintaining Flywheel Sports bikes, audio equipment, technology, and general facilities
- Performs basic custodial work throughout the studio.
- Performs daily tasks in a positive manner.
- Exhibits professionalism and a customer service oriented attitude.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Studio Manager and Regional Facilities Manager.
- Hard-working demeanor
- Good communication skills
- Friendly attitude
- Initiate tasks and perform duties with confidence and without direction
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work weekends, holiday, and some early morning weekday shifts
- Passion for fitness and wellness and the Flywheel Sports brand
- Basic computer skills
- Prior customer service experience a plus
Our team is growing, and we want you to be a part. Transform yourself. Working at Flywheel Sports has some incredible perks!
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Participate in our outstanding classes
We welcome anyone and everyone who wants to be a part of the Flywheel team. In this role, you will be pushed to work towards your goals, while encouraging others to reach theirs.
If you are interested in joining a team of excellence, please submit your resume. EOE
Visit our website at http://www.flywheelsports.com/