Flywheel Sports Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun place to work
Club Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2015
I could not imagine a better environment to work in, between the people and the employees everyone is wonderful and it is a great company to work for.
Great atmosphere, Terrible Management
Lead Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 8, 2014
The hours were terrible, the manager loved to micromanage and yell at you. Also the manager didnt actually do his job to support and train the team, ends up blaming you for not "cleaning" while simultaneously preventing you from training the team. I even wrote up a daily checklist for our team so we could improve our efficiency. Manager would not use it. I repaired and calibrated all the bikes in seattle, even though that was managers responsibility. They move me over to bellevue, and I find the bikes over there not calibrated. Regional manager tells me to do it, but i tell her that it should of already been done,and there is a problem with the facilities manager not doing his job. Then i get fired. Great work Regional Manager for firing the only person who could actually keep your bikes calibrated! ~the rest of the employees and instructors are for the most part outstanding.
Pros
free pop chips, free spin classes.
Cons
unpaid lunches, terrible hours, bad managment
Great new company
Club Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMay 29, 2013
Worked here part time in compliments with my other job. Learned about the spinning culture and got great workouts for free as a plus.
Pros
free workouts, great enviorment
Cons
part time, no benifits
Learning experience
Facilities/Club Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 19, 2014
This was my first Co-op and it was also my first full time job. I learned a lot in the ways of customer service and working in a corporate environment. Overall this was not a job that I enjoyed nor was it the job that I was originally hired for. I look back on it as a good learning experience for what I do not want in a company.
excellent gym area.
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 17, 2014
Loved my co-workers and environment ! There's no typicial day at Flywheel , everyday is a new day to better yourself.
Fun workplace with great coworkers and a positive atmosphere.
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PAJuly 19, 2013
Flywheel Sports is an excellent company that treats their employees and instructors very well. I teach about 8 cycling classes per week and each day I learn how to better relate to my clients to help meet their needs.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
healthcare
New experience
Maintenance/Porter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 25, 2013
Fast paced for maintenance workers. Rush hours are the most busy.
Pros
reasonable locations
Cons
mixed schedules