Focus ACA seeks a Regional Manager to implement an outreach plan to assure access for individuals and families seeking information and enrollment in a qualified health plan. The Regional Manager will be responsible for the delivery of service in the geographical area. The specific areas of Iowa include: Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Dubuque, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Quad Cities, Sioux City and Waterloo. Training will be available through Focus ACA for this position to meet state and federal requirements.
1. Bachelor's Degree, with minimum of 2 years of experience working directly with community members in a healthcare/professional environment. Equivalent experience will be considered.
2. Experience speaking with large groups and comfortable in a presentation environment.
3. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
4. Experience in the nonprofit community is preferred.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Adobe PDF Professional.
6. Able to work independently and in a team environment.
7. The ability to effectively collaborate with community partners.
8. Bilingual proficiency is a plus.
9. Management experience preferred.
10. Must own a reliable car and have a valid driver’s license.
11. Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.