Focus Pointe Global Employee Reviews

Leslie matlock
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 5, 2017
The executive director does not like African American's and is very condescending, rude, and overall not friendly. This is a horrible place to work, not consistent, highly unprofessional, and a lot of backstabbing goes on behind closed doors. I do not recommend this job whatsoever.
Fun
Assistant Recruiting Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 12, 2017
It was a great learning experience, nice co-workers and flexible. Very fitting for a person that is retired, going to school or just needs part-time work.
Positive and Friendly
Marketing/Social Media Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 25, 2017
Very nice place to work. The workers were kind and friendly. Not a fast paced environment, if that is something you are looking for. Learned more computer skills.
No fun at all !
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 29, 2017
Everyone seems out to get each other for some reason. There is no regard for religious beliefs. The "Point" system they have for attendance is whack. Always new hires coming and going.
Pros
"Cake Day" is at the end of the month, Always Hiring.
Cons
10 Minutes Breaks, Always Firing.
office setting,
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 19, 2017
The job isn't hard. if you ever make a mistake the management will start watching you and harass you for anything possible.The favoritism and discrimination is vivid. The managers are petty and are unorganized. You can pick your hours but no matter what the minimum is, you will get sent home early from time to time or on your way to work get a call not to come in because they won' have enough jobs. They will always have a group of trainees coming in to take your hours every other month or so. They just keep the cycle going.
Pros
vending and water machine in break room
Cons
management, discrimination, favoritism, harassment.
Not Enough Hours
Client Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMarch 15, 2017
Focus Pointe Global work hours vary from week to week. The work is very simple and easy, you must like talking to people and being around people, very people oriented!
Cal Center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 18, 2017
Typical call center everyone is pretty friendly could be better organized but its flexible which is a plus if you enjoy spending most of your time on the phone then this is for you there's very little paper work and you get to talk to people from different states and ask interesting questions
great company
Marketing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 18, 2017
Great people at the Philadelphia office.
Beautiful office location with high ceilings and natural light. Management is genuinely trying to improve call-center morale, but it's still a call center.
Pros
location, people
Cons
call center and management are in different worlds
Not a living wage
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 25, 2016
They keep employees under 30 hours so you do not get benfits. They do not care about employees . You are sent home mid shift if a job is not producing.
Pros
Cons
Rules do not apply to everyone, low pay, shifts cancelled
Good place
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 10, 2016
I worked here part time. I enjoyed every second of it. The staff are cool and down to earth. They allow you to select your hours which is great. I had to stop working due to family issues but am looking forward to going back
Pros
Cons
The money could be better but part time 10.00 a hour not bad

Want to know more about Focus Pointe Global?

Ask a question
productive work place
CustomerService Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 9, 2016
Nice job with flexible hours good pay very easy to catch on. I learned about marketing and the purpose of focus groups. i talked with many different people a day
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough hours
Met expectaions
Business Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2016
I worked there as a Business Development Intern and I learned all I wanted to from the company. Everyone was including and helpful.
Unprofessional Supervisor
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MoSeptember 15, 2015
This is the worst place to work, you have to call in one hour before scheduled time to work, at which time the recording tells you whether you have to come in or not that particular day. Then, when you do go into work for your scheduled 4-6 hr shift, the supervisor tells you to go home in 2-3 hrs after driving to work 45 mins. It is complete waste of time and gas and felt like a slave and very disrespectful. I would not recommend this company for anyone, as there is no stability at all.
Pros
Cons
No guarantee of scheduled work hours
Great Place to Work while in school
Hostess / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75240September 1, 2015
The management is great, wonderful people to work for. Have to do much more work than originally told. The people were great, but much more politics than normal. Coworkers favored certain people. It was great while you're in school, the manager works around everyone's schedule to accommodate as much as possible.
Pros
Flexible hours, Great coworkers
Cons
Breaks were rare, No advancement
production
Respondent Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2015
My typical day at work is very busy.I work for a marketing research company that conducts focus group studies .Everyday I answer 100+ calls helping the respondents from our call database. I enjoy working with my co-workers most of our supervisors ,Pm's,and Executives are very helpful and i learn a lot from them on a daily basis but i am currently looking for something that is a little more challenging .
national and local recruiter for various paid surveys
national,local marketing recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2015
I was able to improve mt typing ability. I was able to improve my phone mannerism. The job was fast paced, made for a fast work day. The hardest part of the job was siting at a desk.
Good workplace, great colleagues
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2015
A typical day meant meeting new people and assisting our clients with their needs from making copies to serving food to helping with their project. I learned administrative skills and multiple types of Audio Video setups. Management was fair and respectful to everyone. My co-workers were very nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the occasional rude respondent. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people on a daily basis and assisting the clients with their projects.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
rare weekend work
Great Staff
Market Research Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 28, 2015
I love the convenient location right in Center City. I really love the management staff. Market Research recruiting is a roller coaster industry. When it's busy it's really busy and when it's slow it is really slow.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Unreliable work load
Fast Paced Environment
Zone Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 22, 2015
The benefit of this job at the end of the day is the experience received from managing multiple real-life occurrences in an office environment. Time-management, efficiency, growth with professionalism, peer consideration, and teamwork, to name a few, are traits I've been able to gain insight on and growth in with my time at this company.
Best job I ever had , it was crazy fun
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 16, 2015
I went to work every day with different jobs to work on. I prepared the materials , read over them and started making calls. At times there would be changes made by the client or manager and had to prepare the same materials again with all the changes. Sometimes there would be a last minute opening for a study and I would be called upon to find a person to attend.
When I first started I essentially learned the ropes of inviting people to focus groups. I already had phone experience so it was just a matter of utilizing them in a focus group environment
I dealt with different managers. Project managers were friendly and outgoing. Where I worked, we had a facility director that I had a long good professional relationship with. We had an office manager who was terrific and one other recruiter who was also a great guy
The hardest part of the job were some studies were extremely difficult. In some cases it was looking for a needle in a haystack. Other studies we had a client list provided with people as opposed to database. Calling people from the database with 100 times easier than a client list. People on client lists were often rude and had no interest in participating in a focus group.
The best part of the job was the casual atmosphere. Despite the craziness that some days brought, it was casual. Our boss was flexible when it came to scheduling - if we were not on time, it was fine as long as we did our work. Some projects that I worked on were easy which was also enjoyable because I could produce more.
Pros
flexible schedule, friendly managers, great benefits
Cons
disorganized, lack of communication, getting laid off for budget reasons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus Pointe Global. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5