Focus Services Employee Reviews

Its pretty nice
Agent (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTOctober 19, 2017
Focus services is a nice place to work, though it can get stressful at times I find it an enjoyable environment. Training was very helpful in the sense that I feel like I know what I'm doing when I get on the floor.
Pros
Free lunch Monday, free soda Monday, free counseling.
Cons
Stressful
Enjoy the environment
Agebt (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTOctober 19, 2017
Barely getting out of training and am excited for the job. I feel like this will be the best job I’ve ever had a call center. I love the people and the energy on the call center
Cons
Short breaks
Fun and healthy
Agent (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTOctober 19, 2017
This was a very cool place to work and the training was fast and you get paid nicely because of the hours you get in training, you get paid for training, and yeah, it was awesome.
Pros
Free lunch Monday, half price lunch Wednesday.
Cons
Short breaks
Nice Place to work to Get back on your Feet!!
ASSISTANT SITE LEAD (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTOctober 19, 2017
This place helped me become a better customer services rep, and manager. It was super easy to move up. It made me feel noticed through the company. I moved to management in less than a year.
Pros
Love the every day lunches
Cons
Lots of construction and rebuilding
profesional and family orientated
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILOctober 16, 2017
I like the environment here. I never had a job I actually like and look forward to going to everyday. the staff here are very professional and very interactive with there employees. they make it where it is easy to learn and understand the systems and how to deal with ignorant people.
Very Friendly
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILOctober 16, 2017
I have enjoyed working for Focus Services. I really like that the company is a very family oriented business. Training is great the teacher really keeps your focus and makes it enjoyable.
Fun enviroment
Retention Representative (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILOctober 16, 2017
I love working at Focus. It is a laid back and family environment. We also get a lot of bonuses when we do good and actually try. We are a big family here!
n/a
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILOctober 16, 2017
would not at all wish it upon anybody to work for this worthless company. low pay, no raises, no benefits, DO NOT I repeat DO NOT work for this company!!!
hard headed
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILOctober 11, 2017
some of the people are and the grat ppl that work is the only reaon why that place is ok other words mangment is favortism only let certain ppl get away with things while others would be punished by doing what another co-worker just got away with bonuses are not always applied sometimes u have to wait 2-3 weeks to get them poor comunication they never ask they always demand
Pros
co-workers
Cons
managment
Leak testing fast pass
Leak Tester (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MOSeptember 27, 2017
Worked there 2 different times but gave 2 week notices and left in good standing. First time worked second shift I am a small guy but in my 50's . They put me on heavy parts and having to toss parts into the moldings. I told them this job is hurting my back and was taking pain pills for the pain. Ask to be moved to another job that I had done before. But they refused to move me one reason is all had quit this job because of this machine. See this machine needs a taller husky man to be able to accomplish the job. Anyway I gave them a 2 week notices because . Second time I worked first shift I liked it very much but was leak testing in the far south building again. I wanted to find a better paying job because 10.00 an hour was not really the going rate for these kinds of jobs. But in both shifts I had really great Kawasaki team leaders. You could ask them anything and they would go further explaining the parts. Learned a lot from them and they treat their workers in their department very well .
Pros
Focus management very helpful in answer you're questions
Cons
Takes to long to become full time / Many arrant Kawasaki employee
Flexible, many opportunities to advance, a great "stepping stone" in life..
Coach/Supervisor - Direct Response Department (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTSeptember 16, 2017
I'm a current Coach at Focus and have worked here since February 2017. Although the pay isn't as much as some call centers around here, the flexibility is amazing (example: with school, children, etc.). In my experience and in my department, everyone truly cares about you and will do whatever they can to help you succeed in life. What I love most is they give people second chances that normally have a hard time finding a job due to criminal history. I love the compassion here. I don't plan on staying at Focus forever as I am in school right now but it has been and continues to be one of the best work experiences I've ever had. Definitely recommend it!
Pros
Flexibility with schedules, good work environment, good management
Cons
Pay isn't as much as some call centers
Family-like Atmosphere, Advancement Opportunities
Trainer (Current Employee) –  UtahSeptember 13, 2017
The thing I like the most is how much I have grown and developed as a person, in the time that I've worked here. They offer decent benefits, health care, dental, vision, etc, as well as reimbursement for college, even if it's not related to the job you do here. I enjoy the fun activities they allow all of their employees to go to for free, like movie theaters, arcades, and sports games. Thanks Focus!
Pros
Advancement, Developement, Benefits, Fun Events
Cons
Pay
Fun, engaging, family
Coach USA (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTSeptember 13, 2017
I have worked for focus for many years. I have become part of the family. That's the best thing about working here. It isn't just a job it's a family. We all care for each other and look out for one another. I would recommend making this place your home
Pros
Lunches and activities
A great environment with flexibility
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IASeptember 12, 2017
A great environment full of fun people to work with on a daily basis. Also incredible flexibility when it comes to scheduling. As most jobs some days can be long or stressful.
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
Occasional lack of structure or accountability
Great
Agent/#1 Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Clinton, IASeptember 12, 2017
Great place to work, very family oriented and great opportunities to move up in the company, The work environment if so warm and friendly, and there's always an open ear to go to if you need to talk
Pros
Hours, Ot, Holiday pay
Cons
No space, Bays falling apart
Great opportunities
Site Lead (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTSeptember 12, 2017
Focus Services provides excellent opportunities for advancement. They provide employees with various benefits and the atmosphere is better than many jobs I've previously had. Employees are rewarded for good performance and the rewards are endless.
Pros
Provide meals weekdays, employee store
Cons
Short breaks, pay for management
Great place to work, always having fun!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTSeptember 12, 2017
I absolutely love my job here at Focus Services. I enjoy coming to work each day and Focus Services definitely goes above and beyond to keep things fun and exciting, so no day of work feels like the day before!
Pros
Free lunch, room for advancement, fun co-workers
Cons
expensive insurance
Fun and up beat
Coach (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTSeptember 11, 2017
I Love working at Focus. I have been there for 3 years now. We have fun pot locks. Parties, games, incentives and the opportunity to advance quickly.
Pros
Fun events, good benefits, bonuses
Cons
Work holidays when most of the company has them off.
Productive and fast pace
Back Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTSeptember 11, 2017
I've worked at focus for 2 1/2 years and I enjoy it, I adore the people I work with and think it's a great place to work each day. They do fun activities at least once a month, and provide daily lunches which are discounted or free
Pros
Free lunch days, month events, bonuses, music, fun
Cons
fast pace, stressful
I've loved the last 9 years here!
Director of Culture (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTSeptember 5, 2017
Focus is an awesome place to work! They have many programs designed to give their employees extra benefits you just don't find other places. Lunches every day, monthly events, and huge game rooms are a few examples. They take care of their employees whether you are management or a new agent. I couldn't imagine not working here!
Pros
Lunches, Free Monthly Events, Clean
Cons
No 401k

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6