National Account Manager – Seattle, WA & Redlands, CA
FocusMicro, Inc., a national provider of security system integration services, is looking for National Account Managers based in Mukilteo, WA, and Redlands, CA. FocusMicro, based in Mukilteo, has been in business since 1999 and has over 200 customers, including many Fortune 1000 global organizations. FocusMicro offers a competitive base salary plus commission, car allowance, a full benefits package including health, life and dental, and vacation. Background checks, motor vehicle history, and pre-employment screening required of all applicants.
This position is responsible for identifying revenue opportunities within new and existing accounts. The Account Manager will promote and sell commercial security products and services around access control, CCTV, intrusion and fire alarm services, and integration project management.
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing company marketing strategies
- Prospects/Customers would be: Security Directors, General Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Architectural & Engineering Firms and Consultants (Large Industrial, Commercial, Government and Campus Style Facilities – Enterprise Level Clients), and Retail National Accounts
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of Company product offerings
- Close sufficient sales to meet or exceed sales plan objectives
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designated sales plan
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale
- Participate at trade shows, special product demonstrations, and other events with the objective of increasing sales and enhancing the Company’s image
- Provide feedback to marketing regarding new product and services opportunities
- 4 or more years successful sales experience with Access Control, CCTV, Security System Control and/or Integration a plus
- Experience working with industry partners, electrical & general contractors is desirable
- Familiarity with Architectural & Engineering Firms/Consultants and able to read & interpret specifications
- Knowledge of basic electricity, electronics and construction
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computers
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with customers and colleagues
- Must possess outstanding oral and written communication skills and sales techniques; solid presentation skills and closing techniques
- Ability to self-motivate without supervision
- Professional appearance and demeanor a must
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1999, FocusMicro has provided Fortune 1000 organizations with state-of-the-art enterprise security solutions in the CCTV, access...