Fogelman Management Group Employee Reviews

Great place to work. I wish the pay was more.
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2017
I work very hard for my job. I've increased sales, and reached quotas. I go above and beyond in marketing. While I am praised, I feel as though the job I do does not equal the pay I receive.
Fantastic company
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  GAJuly 23, 2017
If you're looking for a bright future this is the company.
Great management, forward thinking as well competitive pay and great benefits. The company truly believes in its people
Pros
Open door policy. Great opportunity for advanvement
Cons
None found
Best
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 26, 2017
Fogelman was a great company to work for because they gave me a chance with no experience. I pretty much learned everything I know with the help of Fogelman.
Best Company to Work For
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 13, 2017
Fogelman is a great company to work for. They are actively involved with the community and encourage their associates to become actively involved as well.

The environment is a big family feel. You are a valued member of the team and you feel that at all times.
Pros
Company Culture, Support, Pay, Reputation
The culture of the company is outstanding!
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 12, 2017
FMG is ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Multi-family and it's with good reason. The atmosphere is one of support and encouragement. They want their associates to succeed and they provide the tools to improve their skills. Their educational programs are some of the best in the industry. You know a company is special when you look at the tenure of their associates. People come to work with FMG and stay because of the way they are treated. I cannot say enough good things about FMG. Check them out and you'll be glad you did!
Pros
Outstanding leadership, fun environment, great benefits!
Cons
Wish I had started with them sooner!
Fogelman Management Company has a Great Life/Work Balance!!
Service Director (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 31, 2017
I truly enjoy working at Fogelman Management it is an AWSOME Company, with good benefits and Management. The ONLY reason I would EVER leave Fogelman Group would be to except a Position as a Regional Service Director, and may not even leave then unless I was SURE that it was a good move. I would LOVE to become a Regional Service Director with Fogelman Management.
Pros
Life/Work Balance, Benefits and Compensation
Cons
No possible Career Advancement at this time.
Great Work Environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 27, 2017
I have to say this company is one of my top 3 I would go back to work for. This is a true company that is all about family 1st. When I was dealing with my fathers cancer they would let me go and spend time with the family back at home. Our new RPM came in on her 1st day of work and saw me crying because I just received bad news that my dad had just day left. They sent me back home and I was able to spend the last days with him before he passed away. They let me take my time coming back. I enjoyed working for them for 2 years.If I hadn't move away to Idaho I would of still been there. The office was my home and my residents were my family. Best Company for sure.
Pros
Best Family Oriented Company by far!
Cons
I have none
Awesome Company to work for!
Assistant Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 22, 2017
Fogelman Management was my 1st step into Property Management.
I started out as a Leasing Consultant and within a year I was promoted to Assistant Business Manager. I wish we had Properties in California, as I'm ready to relocate.
fun work place
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 15, 2017
Very nice and friendly environment. Great people. Make me feel welcome the first day i started. Clean, Affordable for prospects. great location. good school district
Very supportive
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAFebruary 9, 2017
Fogelman has been a great learning experience and has given me the tools to continue the advancement of my career. Everyone within the corporate office has been very supportive and willing to assist.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Low pay and incentives
Good place to work.
Leasing Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 24, 2017
Good place to work. Help people find a new home and help them with any issues in their apartment. Management was good to work with.
Best Company to work for
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2017
Loved it, great company to work for . Wonderful people to work with. Loved my manager as well my supervisor, they cared about their employees. Also at the corporate level they're great people always so good to help you and wonderful customer service experience with them.

Always nice and very polite.
Great place, good management.
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GADecember 22, 2016
I enjoy this job, it is relaxed but professional. The management is kind and down the earth. My only concern is the limit of potential to grow. They pay about average, training is offered and quality is controlled.
Pros
Relaxed, fun, professional, well managed.
Cons
Lack of room to grow.
Fogelman Management
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 30, 2015
This is a great company to work for. I wish they had more properties on the south side. They provide great tools and training to be successful. They also have an open-door policy.
Excellent organization of systems and training
Assistant Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado and KansasAugust 26, 2015
Fogelman is by far one the best property management companies to work for. Excellent training, execution of systems and fun/fair working environment.
Lack of Integrity
leasing (Former Employee) –  AtlantaMarch 27, 2015
Employees do not have a voice. Managers can do whatever they want and no one checks on the manager to see if they are doing their job. Human Resource takes the side of the manager even though they can be wrong. No room for advancement, company is a revolving door. Maybe in different regions it could be a better company but my experience was a bad one.
Pros
nothing
Very Productive and Professional Environment
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis TNSeptember 3, 2014
Great Benefits, They take good care of their staff and tenants
Pros
Free lunches
Great Culture and Amazing Talent
Reputation Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 10, 2014
I know coming to work each day will be another opportunity to shine and make a difference. With so many great coworkers the talent I am surrounded by is like no other. I have been with FMG for 8 years now and started as a leasing professional in Kansas City. Room for advancement is here too and I am an example of that. We work hard and play hard.
Pros
culture, benefits....too many to name
Long term employees but RARELY ADVANCE FROM WITHIN
Acting Property Manager/Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 9, 2014
Truthfully, Its an overall nice company and the people are nice, but if you are looking to advance, this may not be the place. You may have great longevity, but chances are it will be in the same position without much promise for advancement. # GLASS CEILING.
Pros
longevity with employees
Cons
Rarely promote from within, lack of advancement for most employees. Glass ceiling
Productive and fun workplace
data entry (Former Employee) –  oOrlando,FloridaJune 23, 2013
we showed much love to everyone...giving the best to our people and to the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fogelman Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5