Foliage Employee Reviews

Good variety of projects
Sr Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  BurlingtonMarch 7, 2015
- very few people who can actually do a job putting a lot of stress / pressure on other people
- zero work / life balance
- does not matter how much effort you put in a project - if your PM does not like you - you are finished.
- no growth prospects
- lots of discrimination
- would NOT recommend
Pros
free fruits and bread
Cons
No life - leading to severe health issues and/or depression
Good company to work for with Pool table in the cafeteria.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJune 24, 2013
Company is an aggressive and challenging place to work. An individual has the capability of consulting in the medical device, aerospace and other industries. The technology is continually changing and there are many opportunities for growth.
Your sucsess is based on PM performance and judgment
Software QA Engineer  (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJune 5, 2013
You act as a subject expert. You work on completing customer’s project, and your time is billable hours.
Management: My management misunderstood the scale/scope of work expected by customer.
Everyone was committed to meeting customer deadlines. My work involved many re-writes because of changing/ loosely defined deliverable. I was disappointed when the PM raised his voice because he could not comprehend my work. The lead came into the project late, he found some issues, he took credit for work I had completed.
Hardest part of the job: Completing tasks while software requirement and scope were changing but delivery time was not. My project manager was new, dialogue was not occurring early enough and effectively.
Most enjoyable: You get to work on different technologies, very talented software team, and nice people.

Pros
Free beverage, bread, fruit, free parking, near the mall
Cons
Commute, Healthcare, collaboration, management /lead

Want to know more about Foliage?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foliage. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3