Foliage Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not a place where you grow
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MADecember 6, 2017
My experience was limited but bad. You are treated as resource who is going to them them projects and money but not as an employee who has a career and need growth opportunities. Don't come here if you want to grow.
Pros
Someone said.. Just free Breads and Fruits.. lol
Cons
Not a place where you grow.
Fun, fast paced and some of the smartest people anywhere!
Regional Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJune 8, 2016
Foliage is an awesome place to work. The entire staff arrives and starts early, every single day. It was great to work at a facility where so many people are happy to do their jobs, and be very, very good at them.
I learned a lot about medical device development, and project management.
Co-workers were great, always willing to help and open to receiving help.
Pros
Collaboration from every group
Cons
Faster proposal development process is needed
Good variety of projects
Sr Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  BurlingtonMarch 7, 2015
- very few people who can actually do a job putting a lot of stress / pressure on other people
- zero work / life balance
- does not matter how much effort you put in a project - if your PM does not like you - you are finished.
- no growth prospects
- lots of discrimination
- would NOT recommend
Pros
free fruits and bread
Cons
No life - leading to severe health issues and/or depression
Good company to work for with Pool table in the cafeteria.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJune 24, 2013
Company is an aggressive and challenging place to work. An individual has the capability of consulting in the medical device, aerospace and other industries. The technology is continually changing and there are many opportunities for growth.
Your sucsess is based on PM performance and judgment
Software QA Engineer  (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJune 5, 2013
You act as a subject expert. You work on completing customer’s project, and your time is billable hours.
Management: My management misunderstood the scale/scope of work expected by customer.
Everyone was committed to meeting customer deadlines. My work involved many re-writes because of changing/ loosely defined deliverable. I was disappointed when the PM raised his voice because he could not comprehend my work. The lead came into the project late, he found some issues, he took credit for work I had completed.
Hardest part of the job: Completing tasks while software requirement and scope were changing but delivery time was not. My project manager was new, dialogue was not occurring early enough and effectively.
Most enjoyable: You get to work on different technologies, very talented software team, and nice people.

Pros
Free beverage, bread, fruit, free parking, near the mall
Cons
Commute, Healthcare, collaboration, management /lead