Follett Corporation Employee Review

View all Follett Corporation reviews

Productive, fast-paced, and fun
Temporary Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Downtown MiamiApril 15, 2014
It was an enlightening experience, never a dull moment in the workplace. The fast-paced environment keeps you on your toes, on every corner there is always a customer in need and something to do. Co-workers the majority of them were either students or highly experienced retail personnel that help you along the way.
Pros
Questions will always be answered, understanding of employees personal commitments
Cons
short breaks

Other Follett Corporation Employee Reviews

Awesome and chill place!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VANovember 21, 2017
I worked in the bookstore at Richard Bland College over the summer as a temp! They were very nice and helpful. The managers were awesome!!!! The environment was so chill and relaxing. While working there i had zero stress..i wish I could’ve stayed but i had to go back to school in August :(
Pros
Discounts, Fun, Relaxing, Chill
Cons
No cons!!
Ehhh
Supervisor (interim Asst. Manager) (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 19, 2017
I loved this job but was not paid for the job or responsibilities I was undertaking and I was given a “title” unofficially but never any of the perks or rewards that came with it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Follett Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.