Follett Corporation Employee Review

View all Follett Corporation reviews

Company robs its employees
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJune 4, 2014
Company hires full time employees having them work over time during week and work all day on Saturday and does not pay them since they are considered exempt. When project is complete, management gets rid of all employees who gave so many hours for FREE to company so they would keep their job. Company should hire contract workers who get paid every hour they work but save money in pretense of hiring employees who will be there a short time anyway. Company has been operating like this since the mid 70's when I first was introduced to them. Nothing has changed at all at this slave joint in the past 40 years.

DO NOT WORK FOR THEM.

Other Follett Corporation Employee Reviews

Great Student Job On-Campus
Stag Spirit Shop Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTDecember 16, 2017
While it is not always the most exciting job, working for Follett in my on-campus bookstore is a great way to earn a little extra money as a student. A lot of students do work at my location, so my management team is great about scheduling around class times. The work is very much based in customer service and interpersonal relationships, but there are other options as well, such as text management and convenience.
Great environment and people
Bookkeeper (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 11, 2017
My time interning with Follett was very great. This was not only my first internship but also my first job. Management was very great and assisted me with anything I needed, both in and out of the workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Follett Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.