Food & Beverage

Food & Beverage Employer Reviews

Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Assistant Food & Beverage Director (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 12, 2014
A collection of luxury hotels and resorts in North America, the Caribbean and the Middle East.
Cactus Pete's
Desert Room & Pancho Villa's Server (Former Employee), Jackpot, NVSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: break room, nice managers, felxible schedule
Cons: some managers weren't the best
I loved working there, my co-workers literally felt like my second family, and I always enjoyed going to work. It went by fast because of the busy days.
Banquet Serving & Beverage Cart
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Beavercreek, OhioMay 21, 2014
This job requires a lot of teamwork and communication among other co-workers. The hardest part about being a banquet server is having to deal with rude customers when a problem/solution is out of your control. I typically find a manager that can further help the customer that is upset. The most enjoyable part about banquet serving is being around the – more... customers. I love to make their experience memorable. Seeing a smiling face and having customers appreciate your hard work, is very rewarding for me. That is what keeps me going! – less
new
Dish washer (Former Employee), Miami Gardens, FLMay 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: 30 minutes
there is not much to say about food and beverage. theres so much work that need to be address.
fun work enviornment, always something going on
Waitress (Former Employee), Simi ValleyApril 9, 2014
Pros: free golfing, friendly co workers
Cons: no healthcare, poor management
prepare the food and beverage cart with necessary items to sell to the customers on the golf course throughout the day. Take custom orders back to the kitchen and deliver to customer's on the course. Co workers were always fun to be around, the hardest part of the job was the management was very up in the air.. never got a straight answer from anyone – more... "superior" Most enjoyable part of the day was seeing how much tips you brought home. – less
Productive and fun place to work.
Enterprise Account Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 13, 2014
Productive and fun place to work that allows for a flex schedule to work around home schedules. Pay is fair but job security/advancement options can be difficult to maneuver.
Enthusiastic, goal-orientated individual
Banquet Captain/Waiter/Bartender (Former Employee), Bonita Bay GroupMarch 10, 2014
Pros: free golfing, health care
Cons: short cuts
Banquet set-up, Duties include working all special events like , Welcome-back, Jam-night. I learn to make changes of the room, seating chart, Bar, any events.
Good teamwork, good salary, long vacations
Cabin Service Coordination (Former Employee), Disney WonderMarch 3, 2014
Take orders over the phone, let the chefs know what to prepare, assign servers to deliver, follow up with customers, write reports. Good team, fast efficient. Long working hours but every day is spent in a different place.
always learning
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Verona, NYFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits, lots of vacation time
Cons: not enough advancement
I knew nothing about food & beverage when i began there. I had a fantastic boss who took the time and patients to teach me so much.For that I will always be grateful. Made alot of great friends in alot of departments, learned alot from a great many people and that I will always miss but will take with me as i journey forward.
Fun, beach atmosphere
Security Manager, Wave House San Diego (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 23, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: n/a
A beautiful day in San Diego is always a good day. I dealt with a very diverse demographic. Parents with small children, young professionals, elderly. They all love the Wave House.
Great Experience
Host, Coordinator and Supervisor (Former Employee), San Juan, PRFebruary 24, 2013
Manage Food & Beverage Outlets. Deal with Waiters and Bartenders, be on Top on everything in the office and be atentive to all guests and clientes.
Interaction with people; steady pace; and multi-tasking
Bartender/Wait Staff (Former Employee), Soutern DelawareFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: people interaction; on my feet; reconciling my bank; coming up with a 100% accuracy bank
Cons: being a family man at the time, irregular hours; turnover of personnel.
Meeting different types of people; counting banks; making schedules; entertaing people; having my own little stage!
Exciting environment
Manager (Former Employee), Merrillville, INJanuary 10, 2013
Always a blast with our clients, staff and overall ambiance of TJ Maloney's
Fast Paced growing company
Outlet Manager (Current Employee), San Jose, CADecember 20, 2012
Working as a food & beverage manager at The Fairmont has been a very rewarding experience. Aside from typical management responsibilities such as scheduling, orders, budgeting, etc, i have learned so much working at a full service hotel with so many departments and requirents to fulfll the position. the most challenging aspect has been the ever changing – more... hours and schedules, which take a toll. I have greatly enjoyed learning so much and being introduced into new areas such as event planning and sales. – less
workplace
Penrose Taco Bell (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 20, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: it get very slow
This was my first job ever. i really liked this jo. they gave me good hours i had great benefits and they treated the employees very well
Ski resort atmosphere.
Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 19, 2012
Pros: free ski passes
Cons: miss managed from corp. office on down the line, poor communication
A day could consist of anything from cleaning tables to manageing the floor. Customer service, money handling, deposits, scheduling where all a part of the day.