Primary Purpose of the Position:
The Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures and maintaining effective internal control over the physical product flow and accounting of inventory receiving, shipping, and other inventory areas. The position works with the Manager of Inventory Control to ensure that systems and programs are sufficient to meet company’s inventory needs; and independently develops strategies and tactics for improving operational efficiencies while improving service levels and reducing inventory variances.
Principal duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of physical cycle counts processes
- Ability to conduct cycle counts as scheduled
- Assist in development and implementation of inventory control processes/procedures
- Ensure compliance with operating procedures and policies affecting internal control over receiving, distribution, logistics and warehousing of all inventory;
- Direct the returns process and ensure the product is credited in all systems in a timely manner;
- Responsible for validation and processing of Agency Credit Memo, Returns, Repack and Dump;
- Work with Warehouse Operations to conduct Cycle Counts and Quality Control checks as needed;
- Perform all other assigned duties.
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in cycle count processes/procedures
- Experience with Inventory Control systems
- 1+ years experience in warehouse;
- Direct hands-on experience with inventory management systems;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Some knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
Please click on this link or copy/paste into your browser to apply to this position: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=3954541
Indeed - 17 months ago