Responsible for the day-to-day operations of an upscale food and beverage program within a Class A organization with high sales volume. Responsibilites will include the management of a breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and catering program.
● Oversee management of operational aspects of all elements of service.
● Professional relationship and management of a client.
● Ensure on-time service throughout the day.
● Quality control through regular inspection of services throughout the day. Services take place in multiple buildings in three block radius.
● All elements of on-site Human Resource Management for all staff.
● Financial responsibilities (P&L)
● Oversee a staff of: Chef Manager, Catering Manager, Sous Chef, Hourly Cooks and all Front of the House Staff.
● See that employees are doing a great job at meeting, and exceeding our customers needs
● Responsible for monitoring staff behavior and discipline according to FFT policies.
● Responsible for opening duties of café and maintaining adequate staff for daily service.
● Oversee and maintain appropriate food and beverages stock in café, catering and satellite stations.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Demonstrated experience in a high volume restaurant or upscale business and industry environment as a General Manager.
● Positive attitude and a team player.
● Bilingual skills in both English and Spanish a plus.
● Self-starter who possesses a "make it happen" attitude and demonstrates initiative.
● Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
● Ability to multi-task and be a creative problem solver.
● Hands-on manager. This is not an office based position.
● Ideal candidate will have a desire to develop skills and responsibilities within a growing organization and feel comfortable accepting increased responsibilities within 12-24 months.