Food For The Poor

Food For The Poor Employer Reviews

Good Company
SPEAKERS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Coconut Creek, FLNovember 2, 2013
Good company but little opportunity for advancement. The benefits are great and the staff are friendly with a positive work environment but the pay is low.
Spiritually Fulfilling
Campaign Advisor/Prayer Partner (Former Employee), Coconut Creek, FLAugust 19, 2013
Pros: full health benefits, dental, vision yearly bonus
Cons: no room for advancement, they rather hire from outside then promote within. most directors have post high school education.
Great place to work. As a non profit, you see where all the donations go towards helping the most destitute.
Overall Rating *****. Good Benefits and Job Security
Coordinator (Current Employee), Speakers BureauJuly 8, 2013
Pros: what we do to help the poor is amazing.
Cons: make people understand all what we do overseas for the poor.
Excellent company to work with that support the poorest of the poor overseas. I have been working with Food for the Poor for over 12 years as coordinator in Speakers Bureau and this is an excellent non-profit organization.
A typical day I call churches throughout the country to solicit funds to support Christian Ministry. And the most enjoyable part – more... is when I see happy faces by receiving food or shelter. And the hardest part is to make people believe about all that we do for the poor and make they to donate anything
to continue helping the poor. – less
Good Company to work for
Administrator (Current Employee), Coconut Creek, FLJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunch break
Cons: 2 15min short break most be on the dot from start to finish
A typical day at work is a normal day to day basis.

The most enjoyable part is enjoying your 2 week vacations.