Join Food Marketing Corp as an inside sales representative. Your job will be new business development, working local and national business-to-business contacts from our Rocky River, Ohio office.
In case you haven’t heard of us, Food Marketing Corp promotes natural and organic products and is the creator of the Gluten-Free Awareness Tour, a popular series of health expos that travel throughout the US promoting gluten-free products and celiac disease awareness. Each stop on the tour features presentations by health experts, chef demonstrations and dozens of gluten-free food and beverage exhibits from local and national gluten-free food and beverage manufacturers. A few of the national companies we work with include Kroger, Anheuser-Busch, Frito-Lay/Pepsi and the H.J. Heinz Company.
To join Food Marketing Corp as an inside sales rep you need to be confident, persistent, trainable, and have high energy. You must also have a college degree and at least one-year sales experience in a corporate setting with proven results (retail doesn’t count) . Advertising and sponsorship sales experience a plus.
Other skills you need to be successful at our company:
- A good understanding of sales techniques (this experience could include direct sales, cross-selling, negotiating, and overcoming objections).
- Proven job stability including at least one year with a past employer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills in windows-based programs and Internet navigation.
- Competitive Salary, generous commission and opportunity for bonus.
- Health Plan (We contribute half).
- Ongoing paid training and career advancement. (The sky is the limit.)
- Supportive environment where you can learn from the best.
- Great corporate culture.
The compound annual growth rate for gluten-free products in the US retail market is a remarkable 28%. Don’t miss this opportunity to join a growing company in a fast growing industry.
Send your resume and a cover letter today!