Food Stalking is launching in your city and we need local representatives to bring this concept to life!
Are you someone who just absolutely loves stalking food?! We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual that not only enjoys stalking food but doing something about it! You must be comfortable with marketing, social media, event planning, food, and being creative. Position is not only convenient but consists of a flexible work schedule for you, as well. A part-time entry-level position is available with an opportunity to become full time through evaluation and success. A 5-week paid training course is required to start.
Individuals must have the following skills:
- Approachable manner with individuals
- A social and outgoing personality
- An inner drive for success
- General knowledge of community surroundings
- Enjoy getting out and talking to local foodies and the media in your area
- Experience with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram)
- A level of experience with the computer that entails using programs such as Microsoft Office,
Microsoft Word, and Skype
- Experience with marketing materials
- The ability to manage blog posts, email newsletters, and press releases.
- Good communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Have a college degree and 1-5+ years of work experience
- Existing relationships with other food stalkers is a plus
You really need to be a self-starter and motivated individual to become successful as a community representative. With an enthusiastic attitude and a professional approach to your work, you will be able to successfully plan and host Food Stalking events and guide individuals throughout your community on a Food Stalking adventure of a lifetime.
To apply please check out our website at foodstalking.com for more information.