Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Found 2,325 reviews matching the search
great part time job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 23, 2016
good environment to work in. Uniform so you don't need to worry about what to wear, great discounts, no lost prevention or dealing with people stealing.
Pros
discount
Cons
no advancment
Is a great place to work at with new people.
Store Manager/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2016
I enjoy working for Foot Locker but now that I am a single mother of 3 I believe my kids need me more than work does. I want to be there for my children to be able to put them to sleep and help them with homework and attend their games when needed or even practice. Family is very important and when there is only one adult involved I think is a bit harder.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 22, 2016
• Greeted customers and inquired if assistance needed when entering the store
• Highlighted merchandise features, and made recommendations based on the customer’s interest
• Answered questions and demonstrated differences between brands on fit, style and appearance
• Informed customer of current sales and store’s promotions and policies regarding returns and exchanges
Fun atomsphere
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 22, 2016
Loved working here when I was young! It was a energetic atmosphere with lots of great people. Very fresh, fun experience.
Pros
Discounts on merchandise
Cons
folding shirts
pretty simple job , get discounts of foot locker items
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 21, 2016
I would assist a customer who would walk in and ask if they will need help and get them what they are looking for. Hardest part is making the right sale to a person who isn't satisfied with the sneaker. co-workers were great , get to work with a great team.
Pros
Sneaker discounts, great enviorment
Cons
breaks were short
Productive and fun place to work at
Pembroke lakes mall 11401 PBLVD - Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work consist of helping costumer selling items and having fun while doing it. the managers were always very helpful my co workers were always on time and hands on. the hardest part of the job was when we didn't have an item available and we had to tell the costumer to order it online. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing new faces everyday and getting the same costumers back all the time
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
short breaks
salesman
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hts, OHSeptember 20, 2016
the thing I liked best is that I got to talk to customers about something I really enjoy! the hardest part was standing all day but I loved having co workers to be there and help out when it got busy
Personalble and able to meet people
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TxSeptember 20, 2016
Same routine daily, poor advancement, co workers are usually easy to get along with and the most enjoyable part of working are the release days
Pros
discounts
Cons
pay, time consuming
N/a
Visual Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia, USASeptember 20, 2016
Great work environment, if placed in the right store, you'll love what you do and the benefits that come with it. But do not get stuck, that place will suck you in, if you want to succeed in that company, great, do so! If you have other plans prior to be a doctor etc, put school first, its easy to put any retail job first bc of money.
Pros
discounts, trips, learning people skills, sales, good paycheck if you're good!
Cons
short hours, long hours, commision
Great work enviorment
Retail Sales/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 20, 2016
Great work environment, managers push you but don't pull you in multiple directions. Can laugh and have fun while still making customers feel number one.
Day At Footlocker
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 20, 2016
Being a manager at footlocker the duty require to make schedule, keep track of inventory, hire new employees and train them how to provided professional customer service and work lots of hours.
Energizing workplace, good organization, and great training.
Foot Action, Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 19, 2016
The company overall has a great training program, exceptional benefits, and good coworkers. In my opinion the only downfall they have is the belief of investing in younger candidates too soon. This is not necessarily the DMs fault or Store Managers faults but, If they were able to refine and focus on maturing their sales leads and assistant managers more before they promoted them I think that everybody would feel a lot more secure. Also providing an environment for their current managers that allows them to thrive rather than struggle would provide security for the company as well as lower level District Managers as well as Market Leaders and Store Managers. In the end I had a lot of love for the company and the people I worked with. I hope the best for my previous coworkers and wish them the best of success.
Ok place to work
HEAD CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 17, 2016
It's for people who are in college or high school and just want to earn a easy little penny. Doesn't pay much and they don't give raises. Greta management staff
Competitive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 16, 2016
The company has very high expectations for workers but does not pay them accordingly. Workers make only 1% commission and is paid minimum wage. Basically if you work at a small store with not many customers, you will not get any money.
Pros
competitive
Cons
low pay
I loved it there.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 16, 2016
Working for Foot Locker gave me the skills I needed to provide the best possible customer service I can. My only complaint is the hourly pay. It's way too low for the amount of work managers and associates do.
Productive and fun work place
Footwear Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Croix USVISeptember 16, 2016
On a typical day at work it would be very busy, but fun. I learned great costumer service. I enjoyed helping the costumer with anything they had needed help with at the moment. It was always nice to see my costumers leave with a smile on their faces. The most hardest part was having to deal with unsatisfied costumers, but I always did my best to find a solution to the problem.
Fun positive place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 16, 2016
An typical day would start off slow but eventually will pick up as the day goes on.At footlocker you will learn more about yourself, the company, and people. The management is pretty good they make sure you know what your doing before you start working and they also teach you a lot about yourself. Co-workers are good people they make sure everything is going well and as and give help if needed.
fun place to work
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Compton, CASeptember 15, 2016
job was fun to have i was mostly in the stock room loading and unloading shoes and on the sales floor i learned how to be a good peoples person on the sales floor
fun for teenagers
Team/Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 15, 2016
I held this job during my high school years. definitely a part time kind of job . easy to move up with all the right resources.
fun workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 15, 2016
This was my first job when i was in high school so i stuck it out for 5 years. i loved being a sales associate, the pay wasn't much but like i said it was a job i had during high school. i would highly recommend it to someone to someone looking for a job for the first time.
Pros
discounts on shoes, clothes
Cons
pay