Foot Locker

Foot Locker Employer Reviews

fun place and great people
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Wausau, WIMarch 19, 2015
loved how laid back my co-workers were. Work was never quiet, we could listen to our radios which kept us from falling asleep.
good place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 19, 2015
Pros: everything
good people good work place love shoe help people find what they want and able to sale them to them. like the management that foot locker has
Very busy work base
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Livingston, NJMarch 18, 2015
Pros: 30% off discount
Cons: health care, wage
The Most enjoyable part of my job is keeping my customers Satisfied and Happy by giving them what they need and The Good Customer Service they deserve.
Enjoy delivering the highest level of customer service there is
MIT Manager Trainee (Former Employee), White Plains, NYMarch 11, 2015
Pros: discounts on merchandise
Cons: we are only able to take two vacations per yr
Opening the store at 9:30 getting MY day started by reading emails sent from my DM , gathering paper work together, setting goals for my fellow associates ( daily planner) . Once the doors open at 10 am to the public its game time !.What my team and I aim for is engaging with every customer once they walk through the lease line, maximizing sale, signing customers up at the cash wrap offering the chance to become a loyal customer with the company.As a Assistant manger some my responsibilities during the day are leading the team is sales, making sure window displays are up to date, attend conference calls, make money drops at night. What I've learned from working with Foot locker is how to lead by example ,coaching in the moment, how to work with multiple customers at once in overall just being the best manager I can be to my customers and my team . I really wouldn't say there is anything to hard at foot locker just observe listen adjust and learn. What I enjoy the most is getting to know my customers keeping everyone satisfied while making money in the process
Productive and fun environment
part time assistant manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2015
Pros: discount on anything in store, great work hours
Cons: n/a
Footlocker has great work hours, such as the day ending by 9 p.m. Always meeting new people and being able to have a personality to complete sales. I learned the world of being a sales woman. Co- worker had great communication . A typical day at work was pretty fun.
Great place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 5, 2015
Pros: small snack stand in the mall. different food options close by.
You help customers and straighten the store on a typical day. Management is great and I get along with everyone I work with. The job is not hard. They show plenty of videos and provide you with material to study then later test on.. The most enjoyable part of work is when you get the customer what they need. You're happy and they are too.
Down to earth enviroment with strict work policy
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 28, 2015
Management is friendly and motivational. They also have strict rules to follow which helps keep the company in order and help to be able to dedicate ourselves to our customers when needed
fun job to have
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 23, 2015
great job to have if you are in college because this company works well with your school schedule. Also this company treats their employees well when it comes to purchasing shoes for yourself. Most customers already know what they are looking for which makes the job fun and pretty easy
Fun environment
Sales/associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2015
Job was a little difficult to lived off of. Pay was horrible, and part time employees were not able to exceed more than 15 hours a week, which made it impossible to have a decent looking check to bring home to pay for any bills.
Best Job!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Friendswood, TXFebruary 12, 2015
I loved working for Foot Locker and to be honest I miss it! I was an Assistant Store Manager and I loved going to work everyday! I would suggest this job to everyone! They opened so many job opportunities for me! I am so glad that I applied here!
Amazing place to work, being an athlete.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 12, 2015
I enjoyed helping children find the shoe or any other item that they wanted. They joy on their faces is what made working at Footlocker worthwhile. The hardest part about working at Footlocker was seeing the disappointment on the customer's face when we didn't have an item in stock that they really wanted.
Very diverse and fun work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: great environment, and very diverse surroundings.
Cons: upper management was lacking at times.
Working at Footlocker helped me further my ability to work with different types of co-workers, and different types of customers.
Good first job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Whitehall Township, PAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: pay and employee discounts/appreciation
Cons: short breaks and random hours
The hours were not steady. They were based off of sales and made through a computer and then management went in and made changed. Management was alright, new people coming in changed the enviroment.
great customer service, very ograniozed
Shoe Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lansing, ILFebruary 4, 2015
I felt I was apart of the foot locker family, I loved every bit of it. Enjoyed working with co workers, enjoyed helping others find what they needed
HORRIBLE COMPANY
Sales lead (Former Employee), ATLANTA GAFebruary 3, 2015
Cons: many
WORST COMPANY TO EVER EXIST PLEASE DO NOT EVER TAKE A CHANCE WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY DO NOT CARE.WORST COMPANY TO EVER EXIST PLEASE DO NOT EVER TAKE A CHANCE WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY DO NOT CARE.
Loved it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Aurora, COJanuary 30, 2015
I enjoyed being given the freedom to express my thoughts and opinions. I got promoted quickly within the company. I was extremely happy at this job, but it was time for something new.
Fun Work Environment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Muncie, INJanuary 29, 2015
Fun work environment. Great employees and customers. I learned valuable information about the products I was selling.
fun work place
Sales Lead Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Working at footlocker you have good days and bad days. Somedays you may come to working and have to run all day because the store is really busy and then there is days when you come to work and your standing around waiting a hoping customers come in the store. I've learned a lot of responsibility working at footlocker. I've learned that you have to work for your money and that you determine your check. i also learned a big responsibility with the discount card and it balance. that one thing in particular teaches you how to be responsible. you have to watch you discount balance on your own theres no one watching you telling you home much you have left on your discount for the month and if you don't watch it and you go over you have to deal with the consequences. my coworker are team players if we need help finishing sales or adding additional merchandise to the sales i can always depend on them to help me. sometimes the hardest part is trying to convince a customer to purchase something but one you convince them its nothing else to worry about. footlocker is actually a fun job.
a great work environment
Part time sales associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 27, 2015
foot locker is a great work environment with many opportunities for growth...i work at the busiest locations so i get to meet and conversate with alot of people from different parts of the work
Customer Service
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAJanuary 24, 2015
You are pretty much on your feet all day getting people the shoes they want.

1 2 3 4 5

About Foot Locker

Foot Locker leads the pack in the race to capture the biggest share of the global athletic footwear market. The company is a leading – Read more

Foot Locker Salaries