Foot Locker

Foot Locker United States Employee Reviews

Best Job!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Friendswood, TXFebruary 12, 2015
I loved working for Foot Locker and to be honest I miss it! I was an Assistant Store Manager and I loved going to work everyday! I would suggest this job to everyone! They opened so many job opportunities for me! I am so glad that I applied here!
Amazing place to work, being an athlete.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 12, 2015
I enjoyed helping children find the shoe or any other item that they wanted. They joy on their faces is what made working at Footlocker worthwhile. The hardest part about working at Footlocker was seeing the disappointment on the customer's face when we didn't have an item in stock that they really wanted.
Very diverse and fun work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: great environment, and very diverse surroundings.
Cons: upper management was lacking at times.
Working at Footlocker helped me further my ability to work with different types of co-workers, and different types of customers.
Good first job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Whitehall Township, PAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: pay and employee discounts/appreciation
Cons: short breaks and random hours
The hours were not steady. They were based off of sales and made through a computer and then management went in and made changed. Management was alright, new people coming in changed the enviroment.
great customer service, very ograniozed
Shoe Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lansing, ILFebruary 4, 2015
I felt I was apart of the foot locker family, I loved every bit of it. Enjoyed working with co workers, enjoyed helping others find what they needed
HORRIBLE COMPANY
Sales lead (Former Employee), ATLANTA GAFebruary 3, 2015
Cons: many
WORST COMPANY TO EVER EXIST PLEASE DO NOT EVER TAKE A CHANCE WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY DO NOT CARE.WORST COMPANY TO EVER EXIST PLEASE DO NOT EVER TAKE A CHANCE WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY DO NOT CARE.
Loved it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Aurora, COJanuary 30, 2015
I enjoyed being given the freedom to express my thoughts and opinions. I got promoted quickly within the company. I was extremely happy at this job, but it was time for something new.
Fun Work Environment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Muncie, INJanuary 29, 2015
Fun work environment. Great employees and customers. I learned valuable information about the products I was selling.
fun work place
Sales Lead Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Working at footlocker you have good days and bad days. Somedays you may come to working and have to run all day because the store is really busy and then there is days when you come to work and your standing around waiting a hoping customers come in the store. I've learned a lot of responsibility working at footlocker. I've learned that you have to work for your money and that you determine your check. i also learned a big responsibility with the discount card and it balance. that one thing in particular teaches you how to be responsible. you have to watch you discount balance on your own theres no one watching you telling you home much you have left on your discount for the month and if you don't watch it and you go over you have to deal with the consequences. my coworker are team players if we need help finishing sales or adding additional merchandise to the sales i can always depend on them to help me. sometimes the hardest part is trying to convince a customer to purchase something but one you convince them its nothing else to worry about. footlocker is actually a fun job.
a great work environment
Part time sales associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 27, 2015
foot locker is a great work environment with many opportunities for growth...i work at the busiest locations so i get to meet and conversate with alot of people from different parts of the work
Customer Service
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAJanuary 24, 2015
You are pretty much on your feet all day getting people the shoes they want.
Long hours, No quality of life
Store Manager /Market Leader (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 23, 2015
A typical day at work include checking emails, filing reports, driving sales, training associates, visual merchandising, cus
Review
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: short breaks
Working at Foot Locker is a wonderful experience. If you have a passion for assisting customers, this is the job for you. Foot Locker is a great job for teens and for adults. Anyone should apply.
Very fun place to work.
Sales associate (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 12, 2015
A typical day at work is very fun. Its not one of those jobs where you just looking at the clock just waiting to go home. I've learned to be a better sales person. My manager is very cool and laid back but he also makes sure we get our work done when its time to really get working. My co-workers are awesome, i love all my coworkers and i love working with them. The hardest part about my job is doing hookups, its hard to make sure a person buys a shirt and socks or a hat when they really just came in for some shoes. The most enjoyable part about my job is talking to my customers, we have a lot of different type of people that come in there and its just fun getting to talk with them.
Great Place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Palmdale, CAJanuary 11, 2015
Great place to work at. Only bad thing about it is the pay. This is the only thing
Fun work place
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Topeka, KSJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: base pay plus commission
Cons: there is really no cons
Try to meet your sales goal everyday
Learned every shoe we had in the store, the names and culture of the shoes.
My managers were amazing and super nice and out going and motivating.
My associates were young, but there were fun to work with, it was never a bad day working at Foot Locker.
Nothing was hard, except when someone tries to take your sale.
Meeting your sales goal was enjoyable to me because, I felt like I accomplished something everyday when I work.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Yonkers, NYJanuary 7, 2015
I really do enjoy working for Foot Locker and I also like the people I work with. The only thing I will say Foot Locker needs to adjust is what they pay their employees from assistant manager positions down to part-timers. We deserve more for the work and hours that we put in and the company makes more than enough money to give us more.
i really enjoyed this job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Tracy, CAJanuary 7, 2015
it was fun seeing the eagerness to see people in and shop there were some slow days but overall it was a good experience never had any complants wish i had more time working there employees were great always had a positive attitude and seeing the customers satisfied was the main important thing.
FootLocker
General Manager (Former Employee), new yorkJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: you get to see the newest apparel as soon as it comes out
Cons: standing on you feet for most of the day
Working with customers, making sales on the floor. Work the register from time to time.

More people skills, ways to act fast in certain situations, money handling skills, display placement etc

I'm a people person and I never get into any confrontations with any co-workers. I was friends everyone at footlocker

Having a lot of work to do and not enough stuff

Just to do my job well is enjoyable, no matter what job it is that I am doing
Very fun and upbeat work environment to work in.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 4, 2015
I enjoyed working for the footocker Company for many reasons one would happen to be because of the location there where plenty of people from out of the contry that come to shop and at times it challenged my position but what's work without a challenge.

About Foot Locker

Foot Locker leads the pack in the race to capture the biggest share of the global athletic footwear market. The company is a leading – Read more

Foot Locker Salaries