Foot Locker Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,278 reviews matching the search
load of fun
General Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 17, 2016
i do not have anything to say i am just writing this because i have to because of indeed and their requirements i did not want to do this
Very fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILAugust 17, 2016
Footlocker is a fun, productive place to work. You meet new people and learn new things. While working there, I've up'd my people skills alot.
Pros
Discount
Cons
If you don't sell alot, you don't get paid alot
Selling, training and managing and a daily basis
Retail Store Manager- Orange County California (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CAAugust 15, 2016
Engaging with customers and co workers
Learning, Training, Selling
Answering and communicating information with customers
Scheduling and Stocking
Maintaining a clean environment
Pros
Fun constantly evolving company. Latest and greatest new merchandise.
Cons
Not enough pay for the amount of time you put at work. Work all holidays and weekends.
fun nice place to work
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 15, 2016
fast friendly place to work. great staff great place to start off if your a high school student this job give you pointers on how to up sales things and having great customer service skills.
Pros
firendly co-workers
Cons
short breaks
Fun work place
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  6000 West MarkhamAugust 15, 2016
Most enjoyable part of working at Foot Locker is the customers and the environment that the employees brings to the table. You learn extensive knowledge of sports accessories, apparel, athletic apparel and foot wear.
Pros
Discount on shoes
Cons
Not enough pay
fun and productive workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 15, 2016
i feel the footlocker workers or sales associates are confident and people person workers. i hope for one day to work at footlocker. the most enjoyable part of the job to me would probrably the excitement the costumers has before buying the product .
productive an a fun work place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2016
Love the job
Its very detail
Experience is great
I have became a better manager and learn how to manage other worker
I get alone with everyone
I have learn a lot within the company
Pros
we get discount on shoes
Cons
ther are no raises
greatness
Part-time Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 13, 2016
I worked here for over a year now and i have no complaints whatsoever. i has been a pleasure to work with everyone there. the management was great, treated everyone the same and made sure everyone felt good about them sleves.
Pros
discounts
Cons
not my career
best place i have ever worked at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIAugust 13, 2016
great staff and work environment i learned alot about sales and marketing the management and my co-workers made me feel very comfortable
Fun place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 12, 2016
Depending on your location, it's a lot of work for little pay. You have to wear the type of shoes they sell, but they aren't easy to purchase with the pay they give. The atmospher of the place is really fun and great for young people.
Pros
Store discounts.
Cons
Horrible pay.
Productive and Fun
Sales Associate, Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 9, 2016
It was great, usually you'd expect a lot of customers, I learned how to cope with customers. Management was great, co-workers were awesome. Hardest part of job was not getting tired and the most enjoyable was selling.
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAAugust 9, 2016
It was a good place to work , learn about how different shoes have a purpose in different activities and your social services will improve.
not so great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 8, 2016
A typical day at work would be selling the merchandise , learning about the shoes, but the management isn't that great. they yell at us for someone else mistake , have HUGE trouble giving the employees their break its horrible. Hardest part is organizing the stock room, and the most enjoyable part is the employee discount.
On your feet constantly
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 8, 2016
It is a great job for a teenager a good job experience to start with for a kid trying to learn how to manage money. You have a few perks like 30% discount and shoes your being able to qualify for.
good company
Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 7, 2016
It was okay to work for a sneaker store that I shopped at as a kid. It is a good job for teens and adults that has a love for sneakers.
Fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAAugust 6, 2016
Seeing different faces and meeting new people everyday is a plus. The hours are crazy. Hourly and commissions is nice to make.
Day at the job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 4, 2016
While woking for footlocker, i found out a lot about my self as well as the others that surrounded me. The job was a lot of fun and it challenged me as a person to become a better communicator and to also work on my problem solving skills. Management for the store was pretty good at the time and was very good workers, also very strict on what it was that they wanted and needed done. Every day at the job consisted of the same things day in and day out unless there as a new release then the game plan would switch up,due to the high demanded shoes. It was not a big adjustment it just the people become far more furious when they don't get they shoes that wait for, so you would then have to figure out of to please them with another shoe.
Pros
Laid back job
Cons
limited breaks, no phones
Productive fun nice working encironment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAAugust 3, 2016
Fast past ,enjoyable work place that I enjoy going to on a daily. Benefits are well and management is fantastic. Everything from the start of your shift to the finish is well prepared if not the training so you can be prepared is easy aswell
Pros
Flexible schedule
busy work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILAugust 3, 2016
I helped customers that came in on a daily basis and leaving the store satisfied with their purchase. My co-workers were always a big help to one another, the hardest part of my job was complicated rude customers. But I learned how to deal with them.
Terrible place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 3, 2016
My first year was fine. My second year is when it turned sour under the new management. I would steer clear of this organization. Everything is a contest you will have managers who are nice to your face then talk behind your back the next minute. C level has an agenda and if you are not part of that agenda you will be fired with no thought. This place is evil and is full of competitive silver spoon types. Run as fast as you can!!
Pros
Cons
Extermley stressful, long hours and no compensation for it, cant trust anyone, way to much drama/politics