Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Found 3,052 reviews matching the search
Fast Paced
cashier (Current Employee) –  Calumet City, ILJuly 15, 2017
Its a pleasure yo see people Buy shoes Its not the shoes its over millions of shoes on this universe in all sizes Big small long and Narrow ect... I enjoy Foot Locker Giving me a chance to be part of the establishmen.t
Loved it!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sebring, FLJuly 14, 2017
I had worked there for a year before my store closed down but in that time I learned so much. I only worked part time here because I was going to school and Footlocker really worked with my college schedule. It also worked well with two of the underage employees that worked there, working with their schedules as well.
Comrardery
Cashier / Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 14, 2017
Working at Foot Locker was truly awesome. Though out staff was small we all knew what it took to have a successful workday. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping clients and the store discount, of course!
productive
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 12, 2017
There is always a productive day a footlocker. The environment is always a good place to be and also also gives the customer the atmosphere they deserve.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Pay for managers
Fun place to work if you like working on your feet all day.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 12, 2017
People are really nice, and you learn a lot from the job. I gained a lot of sales knowledge and experience as well as learned a great deal about shoes and the sneaker culture.
Footlocker
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kendall, FLJuly 11, 2017
Great atmosphere, fun job and real cool people. Pay is a joke. Only there if you like shoes. It's ok for a college student but that's about it. Just something to do on the side
Fun Work Place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2017
Footlocker will definitely help you step out of your comfort zone for the better. Management is great and very helpful. I learned how to become a great sales associate. It built my confidence at such a young age.It has made me a very outspoken person till this day.
Pros
Meet New People
Cons
Na
Great environment
Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJuly 11, 2017
Footlocker was my first and best job I must say. I was able to run the store and keep man hours down. Working at footlocker taught me how to get use to others and paid lol.
Pros
meeting different people
Cons
man hours
It was a fast paced environment but I liked it.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 10, 2017
A lot of tourists passed by to shop, so I got a chance to meet a lot of different people. I learned about different kind of sneakers and how they were made for different kind of feet.
Pros
Discounts on the sneakers
Cons
Not working there
Great Company
Operations Supervisor, Footwear Tilt Tray (Current Employee) –  Junction City, KSJuly 10, 2017
Footlocker is a great company with a strong management structure. Just like with any company there is room for improvement but the management team is open to suggestions. The hardest part of the job is being able to communicate with others in the workplace, the reason for this is that the associates that have been around for a while do not like change.
Fun energized work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJuly 10, 2017
I loved the fast pace working environment at footlocker and only left with the opportunity of better employment. The staff was nice and the management took care of there employees.
Pros
Discounts, benifits
Cons
No paid time off, long working days
Very Active, efficient career- building enviorment
PT Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 10, 2017
Working at Foot Locker as long as I have it has taught that an opportunity is yours the taking,it has no one persons name written on it. Patient and active listening; I am definitely glad I had the opportunity to work for this company and be able to work with a few great people who pushed be to want to go and do and be great if not here then where every life takes me. Yes there were a few things I believe are not ethical in that environment but business does not function on ethics.
Cons
Short breaks, comission
Great opportunities
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 10, 2017
Working a foot locker was an experience. The most difficult thing about this job was working off commission. Although it can be beneficial when you make a big sale it can also be stressful. Management kept a close eye on everything you did to make sure you met the numbers they wanted. There was also some enjoyable parts like meeting basketball players and having the opportunity to go to other stores based on you performance.
Pros
commission, discounts
Cons
short breaks, commission
productive place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Bay Shore, NYJuly 9, 2017
personally footlocker is a wonderful job learning new techniques. Everyday learning how to reach out to customers a help them find what they are looking for. The management team is very helpful in tough situation they always look forward to help. All of our employees are from different areas so the environment and atmospheres is very positive.
Pros
good work place
Cons
no hours available
fun people to meet who have similar likings
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJuly 8, 2017
every one is happy and easy to get along with. I learned to help people with picking out clothes. the management was organized and very on top of things. the culture was awesome and sporty. the hardest part of the job was not having certain items for customers. the most enjoyable was ending the day knowing i did the best and nothing went wrong.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 7, 2017
Clock in, talk to co-workers. Make a few sales when busy, cleaned up when sales floor was empty. Perfected clothes, shoes, folded clothes, cashier, stocked shoes and merchandise. I learned how to jungle a lot of responsibilities at once dealing with having to remember up to 5 customers request for shoe size and the type of shoe. I learned to have patience within the customers, when they were indecisive on buying shoes or merchandise. The most fun part of the job was being active most of the time and being able to do all of that with friendly co-workers. The hardest was on a very busy day, getting 2/3 types of shoes for 4 different customers at once but I still managed to get the job done with having patience and communicating with the customers and with the help of my co-workers also.
Cons
Hardly no breaks
Good discount but pay sucks
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILJuly 7, 2017
Foot locker doesn't pay well for all the work you do. You work all day and deal with customer attitude with a weak pay rate. The benefits are okay but foot locker has favoritism among employees
Pros
Employee discount, medical, and free shoes sometimes
Cons
Pay
Management is their baby
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 7, 2017
If you are not a male and not in management, good luck! This place plays with your money and hours. Not really for anyone who doesn't want a Jordan Discount!
Pros
Jordan Discount, Okay first if first job ever
Cons
Don't expect to get your bills paid on-time
great for experience
SALES LEAD (Former Employee) –  West New York, NJJuly 6, 2017
Throughout my time working for footlocker I absolutely loved it ! at first it was supposed to be my first job and my goal was to make it a temporary experience and instead i made it into something longer gained so much knowledge and work experience that I even moved up in the company.
Fun and Friendly Managers and Staff
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CA 93304July 5, 2017
Working there was better than I expected. The managers and staff were very nice and generous. I was only there voluntary for a month. There I learned to stock shelves and price products

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.