Foot Locker

Foot Locker Employee Reviews

MANAGER ASSISTANT
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAApril 8, 2015
TEAM WE WAS GREAT AND FRIENDLY PLACE NEVER WENT HOME IT SEEM LIKE,,VERY LONG HOURS NEVER WENT HOME EVER FROM OPEN TOCLOSE SOME DAYS.
Exciting and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 8, 2015
Pros: A family orientated environment
Cons: Short breaks
My experience at Foot Locker was a very enjoyable one, I hope and pray that I will be allowed to go back because I really loved that job.

I learned how to work a cash register, I also learned how to properly manage inventory, but I got a chance to meet new people, the manager at the store that I was employed really helped me and molded me into the business mindset that I have now and I still keep in touch with him.

The hardest part of the job was when the customer wouldn't buy anything
Great enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 6, 2015
Some days were busy but most were slow. Management and coworkers were great. Interecting with the customers and seeing all the shoes before they released was the most enjoyable part for me.
Not professional
Part-Time Foot Locker Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 5, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: employees besides the manager
working there for a year and a half i enjoyed the most part. But being the youngest worker I can say none of my coworkers were professional except my manager who tried to keep things intact.
Loved the environment.
Customer Service Cashier (Former Employee), McAllen, TXApril 3, 2015
Pros: Shoes...Enough said!!
Cons: No advancement within the company.
Loved that management got involved in selling and were always on the floor helping out customers. The vibe was always upbeat never a dull moment to go to work.
Great start off job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Laredo, TXMarch 31, 2015
This was my first job as a youth and I have to say its one of the main reason's I am still in retail. I would recommend any young person that is looking into getting a starting job, this is the company to start with.
fun work place to work
Lead Sales Associate (Current Employee), virginiaMarch 30, 2015
typical day is come in and put up stock and sell. The best part of the job is serving the customers. The hardest part of the job is keeping the store neat. Customers love to browse.
fun place and great people
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Wausau, WIMarch 19, 2015
loved how laid back my co-workers were. Work was never quiet, we could listen to our radios which kept us from falling asleep.
good place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 19, 2015
Pros: everything
good people good work place love shoe help people find what they want and able to sale them to them. like the management that foot locker has
Very busy work base
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Livingston, NJMarch 18, 2015
Pros: 30% off discount
Cons: health care, wage
The Most enjoyable part of my job is keeping my customers Satisfied and Happy by giving them what they need and The Good Customer Service they deserve.
Good job if you are young
Store Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Cool job if you are single with no family.
Cons: Long hours and short staffed
I loved working here back in the day especially when the economy was good. Once the economy changed and sales went down, management would ride you excessively.
Enjoy delivering the highest level of customer service there is
MIT Manager Trainee (Former Employee), White Plains, NYMarch 11, 2015
Pros: discounts on merchandise
Cons: we are only able to take two vacations per yr
Opening the store at 9:30 getting MY day started by reading emails sent from my DM , gathering paper work together, setting goals for my fellow associates ( daily planner) . Once the doors open at 10 am to the public its game time !.What my team and I aim for is engaging with every customer once they walk through the lease line, maximizing sale, signing customers up at the cash wrap offering the chance – more... to become a loyal customer with the company.As a Assistant manger some my responsibilities during the day are leading the team is sales, making sure window displays are up to date, attend conference calls, make money drops at night. What I've learned from working with Foot locker is how to lead by example ,coaching in the moment, how to work with multiple customers at once in overall just being the best manager I can be to my customers and my team . I really wouldn't say there is anything to hard at foot locker just observe listen adjust and learn. What I enjoy the most is getting to know my customers keeping everyone satisfied while making money in the process – less
Productive and fun environment
part time assistant manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2015
Pros: discount on anything in store, great work hours
Cons: n/a
Footlocker has great work hours, such as the day ending by 9 p.m. Always meeting new people and being able to have a personality to complete sales. I learned the world of being a sales woman. Co- worker had great communication . A typical day at work was pretty fun.
Great place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 5, 2015
Pros: small snack stand in the mall. different food options close by.
You help customers and straighten the store on a typical day. Management is great and I get along with everyone I work with. The job is not hard. They show plenty of videos and provide you with material to study then later test on.. The most enjoyable part of work is when you get the customer what they need. You're happy and they are too.
Down to earth enviroment with strict work policy
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 28, 2015
Management is friendly and motivational. They also have strict rules to follow which helps keep the company in order and help to be able to dedicate ourselves to our customers when needed
fun job to have
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 23, 2015
great job to have if you are in college because this company works well with your school schedule. Also this company treats their employees well when it comes to purchasing shoes for yourself. Most customers already know what they are looking for which makes the job fun and pretty easy
Fun environment
Sales/associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2015
Job was a little difficult to lived off of. Pay was horrible, and part time employees were not able to exceed more than 15 hours a week, which made it impossible to have a decent looking check to bring home to pay for any bills.
Best Job!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Friendswood, TXFebruary 12, 2015
I loved working for Foot Locker and to be honest I miss it! I was an Assistant Store Manager and I loved going to work everyday! I would suggest this job to everyone! They opened so many job opportunities for me! I am so glad that I applied here!
Amazing place to work, being an athlete.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 12, 2015
I enjoyed helping children find the shoe or any other item that they wanted. They joy on their faces is what made working at Footlocker worthwhile. The hardest part about working at Footlocker was seeing the disappointment on the customer's face when we didn't have an item in stock that they really wanted.
Very diverse and fun work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: great environment, and very diverse surroundings.
Cons: upper management was lacking at times.
Working at Footlocker helped me further my ability to work with different types of co-workers, and different types of customers.

About Foot Locker

Foot Locker leads the pack in the race to capture the biggest share of the global athletic footwear market. The company is a leading – Read more

Foot Locker Salaries