Foot Locker Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,231 reviews matching the search
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2016
Great Company
Was Honored to work for them
had great hours if you work hard
fast paced
learned a lot about sales
...............
........................
Pros
Sneaker benefits and great learning experience
Cons
Favoritism
Productive and fun workplace
PT, Assistant Manager - Key holder (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJune 27, 2016
It's a wonderful place to work but at times it's like you may feel like you don't get compensated enough dealing with the customers and not knowing what an ordinary day at work would be like because anything can happen. It's all about customer interaction and helping them feel better so that is a big plus about my job. I'm not even sure if we get benefits as an AM.
Pros
shoes, fun facts, sports, clothes
fun and organized work day
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDJune 27, 2016
I really enjoy working for KFL because everyone is so open and welcoming. management is well organized. I learned a lot about how to close and how to maintain and reach your sales goals.
salesman
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2016
i loved working their it was first job although it was a summer job i loved. i loved working with people and dealing with customers and shoes.
Very fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Friendswood, TXJune 24, 2016
I loved working here until the fun caught up with me. The job is to be taken seriously but also playful. Loved the managers they're like family, i personally wasn't making enough and the work caught up with me. its long hours sometimes with no breaks either and all the hours and moving caught up to me as i was still in school while working here.
very productive, hard worker, understandable, get things done, leadership.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJune 23, 2016
Going to work, getting my job started and done perfectly. Communicating with my employers and staff. Showing great leadership. Learning more everyday about the job. Be aware of my surroundings. Excellent personality. The most enjoyable part of the day would be seeing new people ever day and getting to get closer with your team that works with me/you.
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
short breaks.
Fun place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 23, 2016
Working for foot locker inc. I encountered many hardworking passionate people who in turn made me passionate about my job.
fun at times
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2016
how to run a store , weekly reports . maintain stock keep associates up to date with training . and to be a leader.keep friendly relationship with daily customers
Pros
pay vacation
Cons
short breaks
room for promotions
store Manager (Former Employee) –  Norridge, ILJune 22, 2016
Management of a shoe retail store mostly good public speaking and great commotions skills. suggestive selling to ever customer
fun place to work if you like sneakers
pt associate (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoJune 21, 2016
its good to work in something that you like but its a hard work in busy days. i have good time having interaction with people, but i work good and the wearhorse.
Pros
discount
Cons
low quantity of hours
i enjoyed working here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJune 20, 2016
i learned alot of stuff that i did not know. my co workers were nice. if you like shoes go work for them. the shift is sometimes long or short.
Postive work area
Sales member (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAJune 17, 2016
Working at Kids foot locker is very enjoyable, My co workers are nice and hard working. very easy to get along with. I learned how to multi task and be quick but also give my customers as much attention as i can.
My Job
Retail Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 16, 2016
A typical day at work is very hectic. There is more to working at a shoe store than people think. There is a lot of paper work that has to be done prior to opening and after closing. Management could be better they are not very personable at times. My co-workers are great people. The hardest part of the job is dealing with different personalities all through out the day. The most enjoyable part is making my customers happy.
productive days at work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJune 16, 2016
go along well with co-workers
not very busy
great work environment
the hardest part about working at the job was that we didn't get that much of business
the most enjoyable was the employee discount
Pros
great employee discount
Cons
didn't get a lot of buisness
very busy work place enviroment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 16, 2016
Working at footlocker kept me busy. It is very busy although it has its pros and cons. They give very few hours per week, concerning the fact that we get paid biweekly.
Pros
dicsounts
Cons
short breaks, very few hours
productive
Stocker (Former Employee) –  La Puente, CAJune 14, 2016
I would greet people in , and also helped them look an chose for whatever they were looking. I would also make sure would alos look neat and clean. After everything was done in the front I would go to the back to stock boxes.
Productive and fun workplace to work with people.
Sales (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 14, 2016
My opinion for working at Kids Footlocker would be that it can get a little out of hand at times when your short of employee's and the store is busy with lots of customers but besides that its a fun environment to work around. Everyone is nice and good conversations are always being held. I would recommend Kids Footlocker to anyone looking for a job that comforts them.
productive
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 13, 2016
love the environment in the place and the people are great to work with. the community it is in is very nice and the customers are great
fast paced work environment, leaves little family time
General Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 13, 2016
a typical day at footlocker consist of a 8-13 hour shift. as a manager your required to close 3 nights of the week not including sunday and most close on the weekends. The job allows you to meet a lot of different people and cultures and allows room for growth. What I have learned from the company is the importance of family. The workload is not overwhelming but does not allow much time for family nor does the job offer any holidays off.
Pros
discount on shoes, meet new people daily
Cons
no family time, no weekends off little time for family no holidays off
Productive and fun workspace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXJune 13, 2016
Many daily interactions with customers. Sales focused days to meet daily goals and expectations. Very fun selling shoes.