Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Found 3,050 reviews matching the search
Great learning experience and wonderful workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Trussville, ALJune 29, 2017
A normal day at work consists of sales floor interaction, constant customer engagement, and heavy multi-tasking. Working for Footlocker has taught me speed and accuracy. I enjoy the people I work with and I love my customers.
Pros
employee discount, flexible schedule
Cons
compensation
Commission based but antagonistic management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, NYJune 29, 2017
Apparently easy to move up and you earn commission from every sale you make. However, the store management was so belligerent that I could not properly learn under the environment foster so I had to prematurely leave.
Pros
Commission
Cons
horrible training, every man for themselves, competitive
fun work place
Assistant Manager / Store Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 29, 2017
Foot locker was my first job so it did have some things that I didn't like of course I was young thru out the year I started meeting new people in the company and understanding it more that's when I changed my mind about the company that's when everything changed and I wanted to move up the manager are always there 100 % if you were willing to learn also
Pros
discounts, convention, meeting new people
Cons
you had to take vacation when they wanted
Productive and fast-paced environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 29, 2017
I was trained to make sales and I learned the positions and roles of a sales lead and a manager. I loved the competition and thrill of this job. The best thing about working at this company was being able to interact with different customers.
Fair
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 28, 2017
It's a good place to work if you are young. Hours are limited but the discount is nice. The management at footlocker are easy going and easy to get along with.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Limited hours
I love it
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 28, 2017
Great work place, love my co workers and managers! Love the discount, and i enjoy the people that come in my job and leave happy. I also love how they can work with my schedule and make any reasonable changes if necessary
Productive and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAJune 28, 2017
I had a positive experience working at footlocker. I was a part of a program for them and wish I got to keep the job. I recommend working here. It's also a good pay.
Over worked under paid
Runner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2017
It was fine at first but then after getting over the "I got a job" phase you start to realize that it's not all that great. The co workers were impatient and the managers just talked all day. The schedules were last minute and slim and pay wasn't the best. The overall atmosphere was great though it just wasn't for me.
footlock work day
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 28, 2017
i choose to keep my comments to myself. i do my job and go home to my kids. footlocker is a place of business for high school students. they do not pay enough for a single parent house
Footlocker
Assistant Manger (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDJune 28, 2017
Good place to work when young. Greeting customers that come in the store and helping with picking out new things to buy. You learn a lot on how to greet and be polite.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Pay
Great
Sales Lead (Key Holder) (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCJune 28, 2017
This is a wonderful job, I love it because I'm into shoes to the max, and with the kind of customers that enter the store you'll form a bond with them. The convos will vary that will be held with the customers. Depending on the size/volume of the store usually determines the amount of hours that workers that aren't in full time positions will be allotted.
Fast Pace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 28, 2017
I would run the floor, assisting customers with sales choices. I would also assist running a register occasionally. I learned how to interact with customers to ensure they had a good experience.
Good place to work and gain experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2017
Mondays through Fridays are usually slow paced days. There are periods of there being no customers. Saturdays are usually busy. Sundays are somewhat busy. There are some customers that will make your job a little difficult but there are plenty of customers that are very nice, easy to talk to, and patient. Customers will remember you, learn your name, and ask for you when they return to the store. During the time period of Black Friday and Christmas Eve, there will be a significant increase of customers and you have to be able to handle multiple customers at one time. The hardest part of the job is the rude customers and people that steal. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people.
Pros
Nice Customers, experience with all types of people and customers
Cons
Part timers do not get paid enough, Rude customers
N/a
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Eureka, CAJune 27, 2017
Fun environment to work in, Co-workers where always fun and helpful. Management was always helpful and willing to answer all questions. This job helped with my people skills and patience.
Fun first job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2017
Foot locker was my first real job gained customer relations skills and overall enjoyed the expieriece
Had a great manager who gave me a chance as a young teen and was a very good way into the real world in which I had to earn my own money
Pros
Discounts on nice sneakers
Great first job
Sales Associate, Stocker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 27, 2017
I really love this job because it broke my social anxiety. They really help shape my character. I was scared to be on the floor but once they showed me it was breeze.
Productive, Focused, Dedicated
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 27, 2017
I am a dedicated imdividual rhet is sure to make your work lofe easier. I am focused on the tasks at hand, and will not disappoint you.It was fun working at the different jobs I worked at and I gained lots of experience and knowledge.
Good
Cons
Shortbreaks
Fun to work at but the benefits are not what they seem.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Steinway, NYJune 26, 2017
First dibs and 30% off exclusive sneakers sounds great, but the dream you are sold when you are hired is not reality. Hours fluctuate constantly, depending on location of course. My experience however has been tough, nothing is set in stone and it is not the most professional place to work for.
Fun and fast environment, but management is lacking
Sales (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 26, 2017
Foot Locker is a good place to work if you're a high spirit and loves to help people but only problem was the management, it was lacking and it wasn't professional sometimes had to do work that was mainly for the higher up. The work culture was fun and good, this jobs gives good people skills.
Excellent job. Benefits are good. The discount is lovely.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 26, 2017
Clock in and have an amazing shift. Many customers come in and you enjoy helping them out. The co workers are great. The discount is amazing. 30% off of everything.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.