Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 18, 2017
My experience here at Foot Locker was not for long but it surely was amazing. The staff was very welcoming and I knew if I did not have to relocate then I could advance in my departments within the company.
Footlocker was very fun to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 18, 2017
I really enjoyed working at footlocker and seeing the different style in shoes. My manger was a sweetheart and always looked out for his team. The hardest part of the job was putting out shipment but the most enjoyable part was seeing the newest styles of the different shoes.
Fun Place to work with a gym on site
Help Deck Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PADecember 16, 2017
Foot Locker has a very laid back but busy environment. The other help desk associates and management are all supportive in regards to helping to ensure you have the knowledge and support to resolve issues as the arise in a timely and urgent manner. Without them Foot Locker would not be able to do business in any given location at any given time.
Pros
Free gym on site
Cons
I do not know of any just started working there
It was a fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 15, 2017
A typical day at footlocker would be very interesting including meeting new customers when the walk in , the kind of merchandise of their choice , and soo mich more
Great job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 15, 2017
Fun job with helpful managers that work with your schedule. I worked there for almost a year and learned a lot about selling and never run into any serious problems with managers/coworkers.
Pros
Management and enjoyable job.
Cons
Pay.
Excitable work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 14, 2017
Enjoyed employees in work place
Educational management while working for company
Quiet work place occasionally
Meet all customers needs when customers asked for services
productive and fun
Assistant Manager/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 14, 2017
The environment was fast paced and i learned about many different shoes for foot performance. Management was good depending on the location. Hardest part of the job was working very hard many hours for low compensation. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a team that was as dedicated as i am to help others.
Pros
discounts, insurance
Cons
compensation
productive chill workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 14, 2017
fast paced, chill workplace. very competitive, fun and outgoing. but would recommend to young students in high school if you are looking for a fun job.
Great starter job
Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIDecember 13, 2017
Really helped me learn my love of business and allowed me to learn many important skills for my future. I was able to use many skills I already had, and advance them. Very computer literate job.
Foot Locker
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MD/ Salisbury, MDDecember 13, 2017
A typical worked day consisted on shoe sale changes, providing excellent customer services, inventory, and making sales. It was an urban culture, therefore your knowledge of fashion, sports, and the latest trends was helpful in selling merchandise.
Pros
Sneaker discounts
Cons
long hours around the holidays, back to school time, limited mobility in the company
sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  1209 ne 163rd st northmiami beach fl 33162December 13, 2017
Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service. Directing customers to merchandise within the store. Keeping the sales floor well stock for up coming events in store.
Good place to work depending on location area of the business
Manager of Business Intelligence and Data (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PADecember 11, 2017
Good place to work depending on location area of the business. There are multiple locations located in Harrisburg, New York, Canada, and in Florida. The warehouses are located around the United States.
Pros
discounts
Cons
Work hard to get ahead
footlocker
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 11, 2017
fast environment very diverse group of people depending on location
slow morning unless its a release day or hype shoe
hardest part is dealing with foreign customers who do not speak the english language
Pros
discount
Work hard for no advancement
Market Leader Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 11, 2017
You are not appreciated in the job. It does not matter how hard you work or how well you perform as there are no evaluations to help you in career advancement
Great Peers
SENIOR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIDecember 11, 2017
My peers were outstanding. Very collaborative, supportive and understanding. We were always there for each other even if we drove each other up the wall from time to time. I would bend over backwards for my peers, my teams and at one time, the company.
Pros
Supportive Peers
Cons
Alignment of organizational goals - looks good on paper, but not reality
Fast Paced Shoe Store
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Inkster, MIDecember 10, 2017
Footlocker is a fast-paced working environment that takes a lot of patience and strategy. Once you get used to the work you find it to be easy. You learn more about shoes and what they are like, but you learn even more about selling them.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Low Wages
Great
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Trumbull, CTDecember 10, 2017
Great job to grow up in and great opportunities. Great business, working with a lot of great people. Business always growing and you can grow with it also
Fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 9, 2017
High energy fun place to work. The discount is great. You get to make a lot of friends, if you do a really good o with customers they will always come in looking for you.
Pros
always in the know of fashion trends
Cons
lack of hours
Major Specialty Retailer
Director, Supply Chain Management (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 8, 2017
Foot Locker is a major global player in the athletic footwear and apparel business. Great place to learn about the retail business and you can do well if you have good management support.
Pros
Large corporation.
Cons
Not very diverse in upper management.
customer service / stocking
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  16300 ne 16aveDecember 7, 2017
working during the holiday season as a seasonal employee stocking for new release shoes. greeting customers as they come into the store making their shopping experience well spent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.